What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we do it?

The Rosco

Bench
Oh Gitano, you poor, simple dingbat. Your team of proven chokers just got mercilessly flogged by the Doggies, but you still think you have some sort of imaginary upper hand.
You have the intelligence of Rhyno, the wit of R20, and the relevance of Albert Rosenfield.
All season long, we knew where we would finish and so are not crying into our hands.
You . . . you muppet . . . actually started a thread about who will face the dragons in the GF.
It's obvious just how excited you got about your team.
This is THE year.
Great trial form.
April assasins.
May marauders.
June juggernauts.
July junkies.
August abysmals.
September sayonara.
You would have bought your GF tickets early. You and your delusional red wee mates.
THIS IS OUR YEAR.
No more choking. This is different. Look at the way we are playing. This is our year.
Enjoy the spectacular free fall of your season.
To know how much you are hurting, as you go from how elated you were just 6 weeks ago . . to the soul crushing reality of another season ending in another choke today is sweet, beautiful karma.
Mind you, I can see this is a poor character trait of mine . . . to take joy in another's misery, but meh.
Gitano, remember if it all becomes too much for you, don't be afraid to seek help. But you should be used to it.

Last edited:

gitano

Juniors
Oh Gitano, you poor, simple dingbat. Your team of proven chokers just got mercilessly flogged by the Doggies, but you still think you have some sort of imaginary upper hand.
You have the intelligence of Rhyno, the wit of R20, and the relevance of Albert Rosenfield.
All season long, we knew where we would finish and so are not crying into our hands.
You . . . you muppet . . . actually started a thread about who will face the dragons in the GF.
It's obvious just how excited you got about your team.
This is THE year.
Great trial form.
April assasins.
May marauders.
June juggernauts.
July junkies.
August abysmals.
September sayonara.
You would have bought your GF tickets early. You and your delusional red wee mates.
THIS IS OUR YEAR.
No more choking. This is different. Look at the way we are playing. This is our year.
Enjoy the spectacular free fall of your season.
To know how much you are hurting, as you go from how elated you were just 6 weeks ago . . to the soul crushing reality of another season ending in another choke today is sweet, beautiful karma.
Mind you, I can see this is a poor character trait of mine . . . to take joy in another's misery, but meh.
Gitano, remember if it all becomes too much for you, don't be afraid to seek help. But you should be used to it.
Tldr.

Short version: Dragons strolling into the finals series, Tigers booking early holiday.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I care zero about your opinion. Zero. Like your premierships.

Knew that was coming a mile away. So predictable. Fortunately I have accepted the fact that I will never win a premiership on account of not playing rugby league.

I have also accepted that my own self worth and esteem is linked to my own life and accomplishments rather than those of others.

PS. You're replying awfully quick now. I guess much like the Dragons season you've given up on the finals prep that was previously hampering your swift reply.

Latest posts