What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we do it?

gitano

Juniors
Knew that was coming a mile away. So predictable. Fortunately I have accepted the fact that I will never win a premiership on account of not playing rugby league.

I have also accepted that my own self worth and esteem is linked to my own life and accomplishments rather than those of others.

PS. You're replying awfully quick now. I guess much like the Dragons season you've given up on the finals prep that was previously hampering your swift reply.

I've won titles. Played nsw cup recently, and although my career never took off, I know what it's like to win.

The dragons will be ok in the finals. we need the big stage.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Knew that was coming a mile away. So predictable. Fortunately I have accepted the fact that I will never win a premiership on account of not playing rugby league.

I have also accepted that my own self worth and esteem is linked to my own life and accomplishments rather than those of others.

PS. You're replying awfully quick now. I guess much like the Dragons season you've given up on the finals prep that was previously hampering your swift reply.
Good luck in finals.

I’d luv the warriors to win the comp.If they bring their A game to finals footy there’s no reason they can’t make it to the big dance.

Das Hassler

Bench
Yeah....lucky for the eels they got rid of Kearney when they did...imagine where they'd be now if they hadn't.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Good luck in finals.

I’d luv the warriors to win the comp.If they bring their A game to finals footy there’s no reason they can’t make it to the big dance.

Cheers. Don't see it happening myself. Warriors still a bit too inconsistent for 4 wins in a row against top opposition, but if we can cause some trouble in the process would be happy with that.

Tigers have taken some positive steps forward this year. Ivan will keep you guys moving in the right direction aslong as he's there.

Russell Coight

Juniors
Nope, experiencing the highs from achieving a GF victory is enough for me. It would probably be the same for the players

I doubt the Melbourne players from 07 and 09 really care this far down the track that they were stripped, at the end of the day they still felt that winning feeling

...and got free boats during the process

Latest posts