What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can you get mouth surgery

MEE

Juniors
i think i have a small mouth and sometimes it really gets me down. can they like do something to give me a bigger mouth and lips. everyone on tv seems to have a better mouth and smile than me.

In-goal

Bench
yes you can i saw it on complete make over, they increase lip size which gives a much fuller look to the face

half

Coach
it's a question of aesthetics

jennifer garner, for example, looks more stunning with her surgically-enhanced pouty lips

pixie nipples

Juniors
my eagle eye said:
i think i have a small mouth and sometimes it really gets me down. can they like do something to give me a bigger mouth and lips. everyone on tv seems to have a better mouth and smile than me.
If you have the money, then there will always be a surgeon prepared to help you.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Enhancing lips doesn't make the mouth bigger, it makes the lips bigger.

JTR

Juniors
Anything is possible....
1519675.jpg

weasel

First Grade
I too suffer from small mouth disease, it really takes the focus off my beautiful eyes. :(

Latest posts