What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders V Newcastle Knights *Match Discussion & Live Scores* SPOILERS

Who Will Win and What Margin ?

• Raiders 1-12

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Raiders 13+

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Knights 13+

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Slim chance of a Draw ?

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
What a disgraceful forty minutes of footy from the Knights. Look nothing like the team from the first two rounds. Can't win with Joey now it seems :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Jono078 said:
Man it's sickening, is it just me or do they hate the Knights?

Also I dont get how Zillman got the try and Slater didnt..

Anyway theyre playing better than us and will probably win, but weve had strong second halves since Smiths taken over coach, let's see how we go.

I don't think it's so much hating the Knights... more of a blatant support for an underdog really (except Daley, he's more biased than melon toward the Goosters, in the case of both Canberra and Dragons). It is kinda intriguing to watch the upset from a neutral point of view - Newie are one of my favourite teams but I'm finding myself willing Canberra on so far... even though I even tipped the visitors.

Dutchy

Immortal
Bicey_18 said:
Josh Perry will not be offered a contract for next season ... he is utterly useless!!

Kylie leuleui(sp?) could of told you that....called him a pillow

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jobdog said:
What a disgraceful forty minutes of footy from the Knights. Look nothing like the team from the first two rounds. Can't win with Joey now it seems :crazy:

mate credit where its due
the raiders are playing some good footy

Gene Krupa

Referee
legend said:
I think the Knights have had the rubof the green when it comes to dodgy calls.

Davico spills the pill, we get penalised, a forward pass that wasn't but yet we are still in front.

Canberra looked lost in the last ten minutes but hopefully they can put the game away early and close it out.

If Marshall Chalk could catch a ball, we'd be well in front by now.

Come off it!

Your first try had two forward passes in it and the last one Tongue was inside the 10!

Talk about the rub!

Bicey_18

Bench
Smith will rip shreds off the knights in the sheds.. Knights will hopefully lift in the 2nd half

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gene:

Canberra 16
Newcastle 12

That's all that matters. Your boys are the ones a little out of sorts at the moment, they're gonna need to improve on it ;-)

Latest posts