What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders V Newcastle Knights *Match Discussion & Live Scores* SPOILERS

Who Will Win and What Margin ?

• Raiders 1-12

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Raiders 13+

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Knights 13+

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Slim chance of a Draw ?

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
Zillman links up with Dobson, after carney been the cheif destroyer early
a sign for the future

pantherz9103

First Grade
Great try Zillman. But I can't understand why the same play was given no try for slater yesterday. Video Refs bemuse me.

Sugar

Bench
That was a dud call same as slater against the warriors but a different result WHAT ARE THE RULES AGAIN

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Yeah its definately not consistent.

Would have been criminal to have that try disallowed considering how much tongue was in the play.

mxlegend99

Referee
chewme said:
That was a dud call same as slater against the warriors but a different result WHAT ARE THE RULES AGAIN
Word.

How's that for inconsistancy. I think both that and Slaters should have been tries. But honestly, if Slaters was disallowed, how the hell could the Raiders get away with it a day later? EXACT same circumstances.

mxlegend99

Referee
LOL. Those commentators are blind. That wasn't close to downward pressure on that halftime try. Yet they would have awarded it.

Video ref got it right for a change.

Jono078

Referee
mxlegend99 said:
LOL. Those commentators are blind. That wasn't close to downward pressure on that halftime try. Yet they would have awarded it.

Video ref got it right for a change.

Man it's sickening, is it just me or do they hate the Knights?

Also I dont get how Zillman got the try and Slater didnt..

Anyway theyre playing better than us and will probably win, but weve had strong second halves since Smiths taken over coach, let's see how we go.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hmmm... that last decision was a toss of the coin. Either way, the Raiders have been electric at times this evening... maybe Newie play better WITHOUT Johns now? :sarcasm:

legend

Coach
I think the Knights have had the rubof the green when it comes to dodgy calls.

Davico spills the pill, we get penalised, a forward pass that wasn't but yet we are still in front.

Canberra looked lost in the last ten minutes but hopefully they can put the game away early and close it out.

If Marshall Chalk could catch a ball, we'd be well in front by now.

Latest posts