What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs Brumbies charity cricket match.

Raider_69

Post Whore
legend said:
Are they playing Kanga Cricket or is it the real deal? Neither team would be happy if an injury resulted from a game neither teams plays.

Maybe they should use a half taped tennis ball? :lol:

yea but fair dinkin, they could walk accross the street, trip over and injure themselves, thems the breaks, i say toughen up and use the proper leathers :D

Raider_69 said:
legend said:
Are they playing Kanga Cricket or is it the real deal? Neither team would be happy if an injury resulted from a game neither teams plays.

Maybe they should use a half taped tennis ball? :lol:

yea but fair dinkin, they could walk accross the street, trip over and injure themselves, thems the breaks, i say toughen up and use the proper leathers :D

There is nothing like the welt left after copping one on the inner thigh. It was only before christmas i was hit at training flush on the elbow by a bowler at 130kph+. Ouch....instant lump, seam marks cut across the elbow top stuff. Needless to say I wear a forearm guard now :lol:

Boing Boing

Juniors
I will catch the first hour or so, then its oztag. We have yet to win our forst game and we've had something like 9 starts!

I'm there, with bells on(or without). Have to skip cricket training, but that's ok, the match is at our home ground, and i doubt there will be much training that day 8)

Copa

Bench
I'll be there. I often go to the Ugly Warriors bar for a drink so this is just another excuse to pop down the road, watch some sport, and have a beer.

hrundi99

First Grade
Looks like I may have to miss it as I've applied for a casual job at an opposition NRL club ( :shock: ) and I have to be around if they call me for an interview...

#-o

thickos

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
Looks like I may have to miss it as I've applied for a casual job at an opposition NRL club ( :shock: ) and I have to be around if they call me for an interview...

#-o

:eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:cry:

hrundi99

First Grade
That information is currently confidential.

...and if I don't get an interview I'll pretend it never happened. :twisted:

Raider_69

Post Whore
hrundi99 said:
That information is currently confidential.

...and if I don't get an interview I'll pretend it never happened. :twisted:

ohh geez, confidential, pretend it never happened?
it has to be the roosters :oops:

poor hrundi :p :lol:

hrundi99 said:

#-o

Do you understand the substantial loss of man-pride points just based on the fact that you are considering working for an opposition club? Then there is the not going to the cricket match. This can all add up, and once you have lost all man-pride points...well....lets say it aint pretty.

hrundi99

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
hrundi99 said:

#-o

Do you understand the substantial loss of man-pride points just based on the fact that you are considering working for an opposition club? Then there is the not going to the cricket match. This can all add up, and once you have lost all man-pride points...well....lets say it aint pretty.

Points taken, though the almighty dollar and the career development aspect have to hold sway.

It's sounding more and more like the Roosters isn't it...?

Nah...

hrundi99

First Grade
Looks like I'm a definite for the cricket.

This prospective club can wait for my services...

Latest posts