What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs. Canterbury Bulldogs *Live Updates*

Master Vippo

Juniors
I'd say the 15 man thing would have its bigest effect at the end of the game. Go Canberra tho! On the attack again!

Would you Covell tossers get the f*ck out of this thread with your anti-Hazem campaign. Go and watch Sesame Street you imbeciles.

RABK

Referee
Hazem on the back of a Covell Brigade verbal assualt is having an absolute shocker.

Timbo

Staff member
Weyman is on fire.

Although I'm currently organising a hit on Jason Croker-Jesus Christ, get some tarzan grip on your hands toots!

Timbo

Staff member
Oh, and after some research, I've discovered that David Howell's mother was actually and elastic band :p.

How good was his effort on Utai!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
innsaneink said:
Looking ominous for the Raiders down to 15 players.....could be a cricket score...10-0

The dogs middle order collapsed. They have 5 Michael Clarkes

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
As much as I love Croker, it might be time for him to consider that extra year.

Having said that, wow....the boys are playing well!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mick Truck... not bad RBK

canberra look alright in patches, elliott should be stressing to them to continue with the second man plays, and quick play the ball/hooker running, they are catching the dogs napping behind the ruck and making plenty of metres...

God i wish we had TLL out their today, if he was there i recon we'd have another 2 tries to our name

Howell - sensational put down!
Weyman - looks to be abit hesitant to really wind up at the moment, but given his injuries thats understandable 3-4 more FG games and we will begin to see the man that is Mick Weyman come of age

Latest posts