What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra should have won

matt

Juniors
what is crytical anylis?
i googled it and got "Did you mean: critical analysis "

:lol::lol: you peanut
Im hardly one to be getting on anyones back about spelling but gee matt, i hope you are at least half a case down because thats the worst attempt at spelling a simple few words ive seen.
But on topic, id f**king LOVE to read your "crytical anylis" of the Canberra Raiders... i havent seen a single post of yours ever that has "crytically anylised" anything RL related. It would blow my mind to see you talk sense

You sh*t dribbler,f**k off Emo,Back to yhe Fanbois,Like i said leave the critical analysis to the big boys chump.

you just keep painting yourself green and waving flags mate.

Raider_69

Post Whore
You sh*t dribbler,f**k off Emo,Back to yhe Fanbois,Like i said leave the critical analysis to the big boys chump.

you just keep painting yourself green and waving flags mate.

so where can i see you "big boys" give us "crytical anylis"
im happy to stay quiet, i'd just like to read it... still waiting

:lol: ive gotten to you havent i matt, you've lost your lovable banter, its just straight out aggression :lol: does it annoy you that i can get to you and your 5th grade grammar and spelling and insults have no impact on me. Its just the internet mate, dont let it get to ya

I promose you, i wont post again in this thread once i see a full post of your "crytical anylis" assessing the state of this club, from its talent, its junior talent identification, to its coach, management and recruitment and retainment.

Show me how the "big boys" cyritical anylis :lol:

matt

Juniors
You couldnt get to paris hilton with a bottle of scotch under her belt.

Happy clappers bore me...run along

Raider_69

Post Whore
You couldnt get to paris hilton with a bottle of scotch under her belt.

Happy clappers bore me...run along

come on big boy, money where your mouth is... give me some critical analysis of this sport. Do it and you achieve your goal. Ill run along as you say
it'd be worth the laughs.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tried to read the fight , but distracted by this
Was Pauline Hanson a modern day Prophet??????
The answer is no, the fact you ask it, shows the very small grey matter you have.

matt

Juniors
Tried to read the fight , but distracted by this
The answer is no, the fact you ask it, shows the very small grey matter you have.

the fact you make so many assumptions from that,leaves me no choice but to assume that you are are not so bright.

Go figure??

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
Final warning - I will lock this thread if you guys don't knock it off.

Just cheaked, he's 25... but his age isnt really the issue is it? A bloke of his experience is usually about 23. He's still got growth in his game and he'll learn from that game too.
Campo needs to get smarter though, no doubt, if he puts that conversion over or he kicks a FG, we get momentum back, and i think we might have seen a different outcome...

Yep.