What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannings To Qld

lango13

Juniors
Title of the thread says it all, not that majority of users on here would care. ;-)

Im not sure what Qld club, but it will be confirmed shortly...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he was on a fortune as well, although he prolly gets jack sh*t for playing PL

Hellsy

Immortal
He has been out all year pretty much with appendix and then injury.. can't say I'm sorry to see him go though

Utey

Coach
Eelementary said:
He's better than most of our current crop of props...

:shock:

Injury ruined any chance of him becoming sucessful this season. If he was on the right money I wouldnt be phased but his on a small fortune.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
I would like to see us hold onto cannings, but on a reduced contract with a clause or two

I stil think he can be a very good prop for us as hes still only quite young, and lets face it he is better then vella and a few of the others :lol:

The potential is there, just gotta get rid of the rotten run of injury after injury

10. cannings 8. Fui fui, would be unreal.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I agree that he's on too much money and gets injured too often.

But at least he's shown more potential than some of our other players, and has played OK when given the opportunity to play.

wittyz chick

Coach
also I don't know if it was mentioned before ... it was said during the telecast of the Warriors/Knights game that Wade had signed [already] with the Warriors :( :(

Eelementary

Post Whore
If that's the case, then I think we should start playing JAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD at fullback from now on.

Glenn

First Grade
Good luck to Can in Qld, unfortunatly injuries seemed to get the better of him :(

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Mckinnon played last night like he was already on the plane

Lack luster in everything he did, and didnt seem interested

:nwave: :nwave:

Utey

Coach
BlueNGoldBlood said:
Mckinnon played last night like he was already on the plane

Lack luster in everything he did, and didnt seem interested

:nwave: :nwave:

I thought the same...

Glenn

First Grade
<UPtheEELS> said:
I thought the same...

Ditto, no real urgency going back to the ball and almost seemed to be jogging it up to the Souths defensive line :(

Hellsy

Immortal
It was only Wade's first game back from an injury which gave him a shock though, he still made alot of runs and some line breaks.
The Souths defence touched him up on a several occaisions, going high and roughing him around

Latest posts