What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannings To Qld

PIG

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
Williams isnt average, his proven himself IMO.

Bit hard to prove yourelf in 4 first grade games. Alot of you people think the transition for Reserve grade to first grade is seemless..... In my opinion Reddy is dead set average and Williams is nothing at all speacial.

Hayne and Inu are the only backs who I've seen in Reserves this year who will be solid first graders in my opinion.

Stagger eel

Staff member
PIG said:
Wade has not signed with the Warriors

well then he's probably agreed to sign..and unlike our little mate I can't see him back out of an agreemant. ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
PIG said:
Bit hard to prove yourelf in 4 first grade games. Alot of you people think the transition for Reserve grade to first grade is seemless..... In my opinion Reddy is dead set average and Williams is nothing at all speacial.

Hayne and Inu are the only backs who I've seen in Reserves this year who will be solid first graders in my opinion.

well the guy has scored about 10 trys from as many games which is not bad for a mug!!

mickdo

Coach
Sheesh, we really are clearing the decks. Should have a fist full of dollars to spend now!

PIG

Juniors
eelavation said:
well then he's probably agreed to sign..and unlike our little mate I can't see him back out of an agreemant. ;-)

Hasn't signed/agreed to sign....or even spoken to the Warriors as yet. All they've told him is that they're interested in talking come June 30. As have the Bulldogs, Souths, Brisbane and Cronulla amongst others.

As for Williams watch the way the Storm caught him out on the short side all afternoon...he has a lot of work to do but he did finish well.

PIG

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
Which is the best trait of a quality winger imo.

Decision making in defence, finishing and good under the high ball. Have to see how Williams develops but I wpouldn't be too concerned if we lost him.

What about Delaney.....fair dinkum the worst centre we've had since Ashley Graham- please somebody buy him!

Avenger

Immortal
PIG said:
If we lose Wade and move Hayne to fullback I wouldn't mind provided we get a better winger than Williams. He's average despite the mega wraps he gets around here. Inu is all class but more of a Willie Tonga style centre in my opinion an would be wasted on the wing.

Backs aren't our problem at all...it's the pussys (excl Fuifui) we have in the engine room.

What if we sign Luke Macdougall to accomodate that wing position.

Hellsy

Immortal
PIG said:
Hasn't signed/agreed to sign....or even spoken to the Warriors as yet. All they've told him is that they're interested in talking come June 30. As have the Bulldogs, Souths, Brisbane and Cronulla amongst others.

Excellent

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
PIG said:

no its not, Hayne did

Latest posts