What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant Wait to flog Souffs

melon....

Coach
Last round.

Easts WILL finish above the pretenders.

I cant wait to send Rusty a cup of shut the f**k up, watch and learn you 2nd rate classless imbecile.

Start shaking toofless ones.

LOL@SOUFFS is on the cards.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:sleeper:

Pathetic melon, only ever sing when you're winning.

Show some real balls and post here after a loss.

Penance

Juniors
Timmah said:
:sleeper:

Pathetic melon, only ever sing when you're winning.

Show some real balls and post here after a loss.
Hate to say it melon, but you just got owned lol

Penance

Juniors
melon.... said:
Last round.

I cant wait to send Rusty a cup of shut the f**k up, watch and learn you 2nd rate classless imbecile.

Wing played well, inspirational in fact.

;) I guess you guys will miss him.....*sighs*

OVP

Coach
Melon mate, you are like a brother to me but ffs please !! Dont do a Cogburn on us. Everytime he makes a post like youve just made, we LOSE. Dude, cmon ... just go with the flow, and enjoy every King Freddy moment. There's no need for a post like this.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
melon.... said:
Last round.

Upset of the year, and the first thing you do is throw out a big piece of bait?

You must be looking forward to Slackjaw Freddie being torn to shreds by the Used Car Salesman. You know it will happen, it is just a matter of time. Just ask Ricky.

Galeforce

Bench
Melon , you are an egg.
you are the prime example of the dumb rooster fan whose favourite saying is that Roosters have won less woodenspoons than Souths , ignoring that the focus of real supporters is on how how many premierships their team has won.

Anyway , i hope Roosters keep winning , as beating Warriors and Tigers will support Souths in their finals objective.

The way i see it , Souths must win most games , starting this weekend and if they do, then the last game will be academic for Souths making the 8. The question will be do we make top 8 or top 4. So the last game will be important for souths for that reason.
As for Roosters , if you can keep winning , then i think that last game may well be the game that decides if you are 8 or 9. Your for and against may come back to haunt you.

So if both teams win every game until the last , then Roosters even if they beat Souths will not finish ahead. If souths do not win their next games , then we do not deserve to be there.

Galeforce said:
Melon , you are an egg.
you are the prime example of the dumb rooster fan whose favourite saying is that Roosters have won less woodenspoons than Souths , ignoring that the focus of real supporters is on how how many premierships their team has won.

20 premierships is all well and good but you haven't won since 71 lol we've won three times since then. you haven't made the finals for nearly 2 decades. you got so many wooden spoons instead of having a players BBQ at the end of the year you have a players cake baking contest. you had 10s of thousands of supporters marching at town hall to get you back in the comp, where are they now? i thought souths were supposed to be the most supported football team in the comp? all those so called south sydney till i die supporters who ran up town hall should be filling telstra every second week

Galeforce

Bench
what is your point?

now a discussion of recent versus past?
so now definitional .......so if talking recent how about this season!! nutgg.

my view is regardless of where Souths finish , they have had a good competitive season. everygame even when they lost badly to the bulldogs they were actually competitive and did not GIVE IN , like some Souths teams of the last 10 years and SOME teams this year.

or is your definition , nut brain , that recent means YOUR friggin definition of years since 1971.

give me a break either talk history or talk this year. I hate folks who create their own definitions of the discussion. i.e propaganda. fowl fowl fowl.

so what is your friggin point. pardon my aggressiveness.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
melon.... said:
Last round.

Melon you should have called this thread "Can't Wait to flog myself".

Galeforce said:
what is your point?

now a discussion of recent versus past?
so now definitional .......so if talking recent how about this season!! nutgg.

my view is regardless of where Souths finish , they have had a good competitive season. everygame even when they lost badly to the bulldogs they were actually competitive and did not GIVE IN , like some Souths teams of the last 10 years and SOME teams this year.

or is your definition , nut brain , that recent means YOUR friggin definition of years since 1971.

give me a break either talk history or talk this year. I hate folks who create their own definitions of the discussion. i.e propaganda. fowl fowl fowl.

so what is your friggin point. pardon my aggressiveness.

my point is dickhead that all you idiots talk 20 premierships but it's been three and half decades since you last won the comp. let's talk this years form, we're equal points with you and at worse come monday we'll be one win behind you, first time in how long you've had an extended run infront of us in the comp? talk this year if you were 20 points infront, not equal points fool

Sugar

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
my point is dickhead that all you idiots talk 20 premierships but it's been three and half decades since you last won the comp. let's talk this years form, we're equal points with you and at worse come monday we'll be one win behind you, first time in how long you've had an extended run infront of us in the comp? talk this year if you were 20 points infront, not equal points fool
I agree with you TT
Too many of our supporters are still trapped in the Glory Days.
Yes we have a proud history and i dare say most people have heard all about it.
I for one am looking forward to a premiership title in my lifetime to share with my son.Gotta feel for the boy we have been crap his entire life so far.

Forward thinking;-) ,Remember and respect the past dont live in it.
Souths Premiers 2008:cool:

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Spiltmilk said:
I agree with you TT
Too many of our supporters are still trapped in the Glory Days.
Yes we have a proud history and i dare say most people have heard all about it.
I for one am looking forward to a premiership title in my lifetime to share with my son.Gotta feel for the boy we have been crap his entire life so far.

Forward thinking;-) ,Remember and respect the past dont live in it.
Souths Premiers 2008:cool:

Quality post and you went and spoiled it right at the very end lol.. :cool:

Latest posts