What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caption Time

Apey

Staff member
quadruple.. I thought I only pressed submit twice haha

Last edited:

Mader45

Juniors
Isaac: Hey Bro! Just found out that no matter how much Kiwi we put into Burgess later tonight, he still won't be eligible to play 4 nations for us.

Benji: No way Bro!

MattJ

Juniors
Benji to Sam: "I appreciate the effort Sammy, but this isnt what i had in mind when i said i was gonna go home with a hooker and a six pack tonight"

boxhead

First Grade
Benji: Hey bro, what are those?
Issac: Choice bro!
Sam: Those are two fine looking potatoes.....

Mader45

Juniors
sorry....bored...

Benji: And here's another 10'er if you keep the pies comin... Robbies tryin to get everyone to eat at tiger tiger after this....

Issac: Yeah Benj, i'll catch up soon, but if I don't feed Sam soon he starts running around yelling 'HEY YOU GUYS' for some reason eh.

Issac: Where'd you get the jacket?
Benji: En Zed bro eh.
Issac: Where? Wattawankitwinkie?

Issac: f**k off... What are ya talkin about, captain gets to confiscate pies bro.

Issac: Alright, we put the junk in the pies and Sam's up for it. Now you give 'em to Ryan and next week we watch Beau knows date rape.

Cold Play3r

Juniors
benji: he-
Issac: oh benji......i was actually saying hello to Burgess
Sammy: ouch!
guy in back: hey, i poke'n my head

Latest posts