What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carmont.. The next immortal

I've been watching this horse play, and just like horses, when his number 1 jockey is there, this mayor can play. I think the longer his mayne is, the better he plays and defends. Not since Matt Gidley have I seen a better candidate for a spot at coles shopping centres.

To further enhance my argument for his spot among the immortals, I would say the success of the knights lays on his shoulders. Johns is ok by himself, but without Carmont making him look good, I think the Knights will struggle. If Australia and NSW are going to have any chance in the future against the might of QLD, there needs to be:

3. Carmont
4. Gidley
7. Johns

Even more destructive would be
6. Carmont
7. Johns

I heard from a reliable customer, that in response to Warrington's purchase of Johns for an alleged 500k (which Johns needs to pay off his surgery and chiropractic debts), Carmont has been persued by Leeds, St Helens and Wigan for amounts in excess of 750k to shut down Johns and provide their own weaponary for the remainder of the ESL season. I have gotten this information off Carmont's hairdresser, which for legal reasons has to stay anonymous, but you've heard it here first.

Alex28

Coach
mayor? if he would promise to leave the Knights and waive next year's contract (and 2007 for that matter) i'd be happy for him to be mayor ;-)

pantherz9103

First Grade
JoeysChiropractor said:
I've been watching this horse play, and just like horses, when his number 1 jockey is there, this mayor can play. I think the longer his mayne is, the better he plays and defends. Not since Matt Gidley have I seen a better candidate for a spot at coles shopping centres.

To further enhance my argument for his spot among the immortals, I would say the success of the knights lays on his shoulders. Johns is ok by himself, but without Carmont making him look good, I think the Knights will struggle. If Australia and NSW are going to have any chance in the future against the might of QLD, there needs to be:

3. Carmont
4. Gidley
7. Johns

Even more destructive would be
6. Carmont
7. Johns

I heard from a reliable customer, that in response to Warrington's purchase of Johns for an alleged 500k (which Johns needs to pay off his surgery and chiropractic debts), Carmont has been persued by Leeds, St Helens and Wigan for amounts in excess of 750k to shut down Johns and provide their own weaponary for the remainder of the ESL season. I have gotten this information off Carmont's hairdresser, which for legal reasons has to stay anonymous, but you've heard it here first.

That's GOLD :thumb

perverse

Referee
hahaha im thinking a piss-take on BBSF and the rest of the covell crew?
i applaud thee JC.

bluesbreaker

Bench
What was funny about this? Was it just that Carmont was being touted as a good player? I mean, it wasn't particularly well written like a croyden masterpiece, it wasn't witty and factually based like something Razor would write... It wasn't scathing like uncle Dilmah... Colour me confused.

Latest posts