What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney or Hastings

KiamaSaint

Coach
Now , now Kiama Saint , we are both ' a bit long in the tooth ' , however we both know that Premiership trophys are won by clubs and not individual players , regardless of how good they may be .

The point I was trying to make is that a player such as he , will do everything that he can to win , but of course the entire team must make the effort , one can not do it alone . He inspires his team , whether that be at club or Test match level , worth his weight in gold , IMO .
It was a serious question. I have a recollection that he made several Superleague GFs without getting one nor an NRL one. That said, anyone who wouldn't take Graham needs their head read.

BennyV

Referee
It was a serious question. I have a recollection that he made several Superleague GFs without getting one nor an NRL one. That said, anyone who wouldn't take Graham needs their head read.
Graham is arguably the most controlled and intellegent prop in the comp. A horrible, horrible fit for the Dogs with their impressionable-yet-fiery youngsters and 'overly passionate' fans.

inside_pass

Bench
Judging by recent articles posted on the Dragons website, it looks like McCrone is almost a certain starter for us in 2017.
If this Carney thing can happen, the board should make it happen. If Josh McCrone is our halfback for the entirety of 2017 we are throwing our season away before it even begins.
You don't think the season was already gone when they didn't sack McGregor?
2017 is another forfeit season mate!

You don't think the season was already gone when they didn't sack McGregor?
2017 is another forfeit season mate!

My glass is half full

If we had a ridiculously strong squad the outstanding juniors would have been ignored

Now Mary has no choice other than to play the kids

If they star, our park footy coach will take all the credit. If they have difficulty adjusting to FG he will throw them under the bus

If Mann/Nona adequately perform at 7 the rest of the squad is good enough to compete with most sides in the comp. Add Leilua in to the mix and we have more creativity than this past season

If the Leilua/Dufty combination get some game time and are properly used, we may turn some heads

Unlike last season we have a tall fast finisher in McDonald

This means we may score some long distance tries (McDonald/Dufty)

When Dufty slips through a gap and runs 70-90 metres to score we will all rub our eyes and wonder if slippery morris has returned in a young body !