What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

I smell the NRL.
I'm gathering there are many other variables that the majority of us haven't heard about as of yet.

well yeah.

they were supportive of the sacking.

id say they would be putting the pressure on as well.

regardless. he's a f**kn idiot.

Ads

First Grade
I've been informed of some very interesting information regarding Todd.

Now take this as you will but it's from a very reliable source.

To my surprise:

- There are board members that want Todd(back)at the club
- Todd wants to play for the Sharks
- When asked by Noyce about the punishment he deserved Todd offered 250k plus a 3 month suspension. Noyce told Todd that was sufficient however 20 minutes later he text all players about the clubs decision to sack todd.

Now I for one thought this was the end of the matter and was looking forward to moving on. After hearing this it tells me we may this may not be the end of the matter.

If it means the board make a decision to get rid of Noyce I'm not sure but if anyone has any connections to anyone on the board they could possibly back this up 100%

I have been told pretty much the exact thing. Though if Noyce is around I don't think Carney will be unless they can patch things up on a personal level.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I have been told pretty much the exact thing. Though if Noyce is around I don't think Carney will be unless they can patch things up on a personal level.

As an outsider looking in it seems Noyce has gone about proceedings HIS way without the full support(obviously) of all those on the board.

I couldn't believe it when I heard Todd still wants to play for the sharks but I dare say it would be without Noyce at the club

carcharias

Immortal
Carney will never learn.
that pic of him and the corby 2 confirms it for me.

Ironically his career is going down the toilet ( where his piss should have gone).
What does he do? ...goes and gets his photo taken with one of the most infamous Australians ever.
Lucky Martyn Bryant was in the bar.

Since 73

First Grade
I vote we quit being a footy team and just get our own tv show on prime time.

We have enough material for an hour a week for 10 seasons.

Everybody can just play themselves and no scripts needed....just run the camera.

We could hire actors for the re-enactments tho, like going the bubbler, and the G train in the foetal position after spitting the dummy.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Carney will never learn.
that pic of him and the corby 2 confirms it for me.

Ironically his career is going down the toilet ( where his piss should have gone).
What does he do? ...goes and gets his photo taken with one of the most infamous Australians ever.
Lucky Martyn Bryant was in the bar.

He was taking pics with a shit load of people during his stay in Bali. He was pretty approachable from all accounts. The fact Mercedes posted the pic on his mate's Facebook page was the only reason that pic got leaked(excuse the pun)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
So it's Mercedes' fault?

He couldn't of asked her not to post it?

He's a deadset imbecile.

webShark

So Irvine resigns, Cullen quits because Noyce reappoints the sacked staff and now Noyce may go cos he fired a bubbler. What a comedy! No wonder Todd wants back. Can't get even 250k anywhere else I guess. Wonder what Todd was taking to his mate in jail in Bali?

ghoti

Bench
Noyce is good for the club. He's smart enough to see what will improve operations, and Carney going has given a huge boost to the attitudes of the business community towards our club as well as positivity within the club's youth and the RL community in general.

He has the best interests of the club at heart, which is more than you can say for someone who would stand down from a game to support his mate...no one is bigger than the club.

taipan

Referee
Carney should play league un Bali.He has burnt his bridges so many times in the NRL.
I'm over the guy,he has no idea of the responsibilities a first grade player has when he is in the public eye,on $500,000 and supposedly an example to kids.
Mixing with the Corby mob,yep that'll do me.:roll: Dumb and dumber.

ghoti

Bench
How could anyone trust the guy? And how can he, or Gallen or Graham or any of his buds, side with him knowing full well that he's gonna spend the entire term of ANY contract apologising and making false promises about his self-improvement?

I live with a guy who constantly drinks my beer, apologises if he gets caught and promises to buy a case 'next time.' I believe him as much as I believe that Carney won't get on the terps if reinstated. I'd kick Carney outta my sharehouse. I'd kick him out of my club too.