What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney to quit Chooks within 48 hours

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Well if the Smith rumour is true, imagine Brian Smith being your step father!!!!!

Then again, we know he'd never consummate - he always peaks before the final event.......

wayne bennett could always show him how to finish it off:shock:

BunniesMan

Immortal
A bit of a shock, but on the cards. The Chooks were always going to punt him, and his heart wasnt in it this year anyway.

I reckon he wont get the visa anyway. His career is f*cked - unless Souffs or Cronulla listen to that little thing in their heads that say they could use a cheap halfback.........
Maguire wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Carney will never wear the red and green. It's a privilege, not something handed out to any troublemaker with a spot of talent.

El Suave

Juniors
Maguire wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Carney will never wear the red and green. It's a privilege, not something handed out to any troublemaker with a spot of talent.

f**king lolz!!!!!! :lol:

You could fill a whole league with the shit rabble that have played in the rust & vomit of souff sinny.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Did you start supporting your piece of shit club yesterday or something.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Your trolling was much better before souths started winning.

MightyBronco

Juniors
They should just let him get on the piss. I mean, if Johns was allowed to chew eckies his whole career, surely Carney should be allowed to have a few drinks.

BranVan3000

Coach
I have to agree, there is a point where you have to stop forcing decisions on him. Actual indiscretions should be punished severely, but drinking itself should be Todd's personal choice

Coastbloke

Bench
Poor Catalans...

First Greg Bird, maybe Todd Carney..

Here's a idea..

Instead of using Catalans as an asylum for NRL jerks, how about the RFL use it to develop French youngsters..??

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Poor Catalans...

First Greg Bird, maybe Todd Carney..

Here's a idea..

Instead of using Catalans as an asylum for NRL jerks, how about the RFL use it to develop French youngsters..??

Which they do very well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Dragons

From memory 2 SL clubs have signed a couple of french juniors for next season as well.

On Todd, if he needs to get out of the spotlight for a while so be it. But the club should make it clear he is to use the time to sort himself out and not go on the piss. If he goes hopefully he steers Catalans to a title!:D

adamkungl

Immortal
I have to agree, there is a point where you have to stop forcing decisions on him. Actual indiscretions should be punished severely, but drinking itself should be Todd's personal choice

I agree...I don't actually care if the bloke drinks. The issue here however is that he let down his teammates and captain after taking a team oath to stay off the piss for 2 weeks. 2 weeks it's not that farkin hard.

The Joker

Juniors
He's funny on the piss, but his antics fall well short of Julian O'Neill's efforts. He was an alcoholic you could be proud of. It will be interesting to see what happens to Carney after his league career finishes.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Well apparently he'll be back in 2013 as long as he cleans up his act.

As for what will happen to him after his league career is over my guess is something like what happened to the vocalist from this group.

The%20Easybeats%202.jpg