What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney to quit Chooks within 48 hours

OVP

Coach
Good, i'm glad that he could be off to France. Sorry to all of those who support him, but he is a disgrace to the game. He always gets into trouble. Plus, it is embarrassing since he is one of the faces of the NRL. He has a lot of talent, but he has been given too many chances.

Nicely parroted. I bet you've never had an original thought in your entire life. Why should you either when the tv , radio or print media can do it all for you.

The rumours now are that Carney might go to the Titans as apparently Prince and Bird have fallen out and Prince will be the unwanted one... sounds fishy to me

LATEST CARNEY RUMOURS

The future of Sydney Roosters star Todd Carney is still uncertain as the rumours fly thick and fast.Everything from his contract being torn up by Roosters management and then reconfigured to include a number of strict behavourial stipulations and incentives, a stint in France, to suggestions Carney may leave the Roosters and join Gold Coast Titans.If Carney does join the Titans, he could replace halfback Scott Prince. There is growing speculation the Titans may release Prince from the final three years of his deal if he can find another club as Prince and State of Origin lock Greg Bird have fallen out at the Titans.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I know just like a certain loud mouthed, arrogant, coke head was a perfect fit at the saints;-)

Dell is painful, but he's a great character. Learned from his mistakes, like grown ups do.

Loud mouthed and arrogant? Definitely loud. But I'd say more cocky than arrogant. I've spoken to him at the Duke of Gloucester a couple of times back in 07 and he was certainly mot arrogant, Happy to chat with the punters and cop stick for being a coke head.

carcharias

Immortal
Dell is painful, but he's a great character. Learned from his mistakes, like grown ups do.

Loud mouthed and arrogant? Definitely loud. But I'd say more cocky than arrogant. I've spoken to him at the Duke of Gloucester a couple of times back in 07 and he was certainly mot arrogant, Happy to chat with the punters and cop stick for being a coke head.
hahaha
did you get his phone number ronnie?

dell is a fugwit...don't let his jersey fool you.

where is he today?...i bet there is a reason for it.

LOL @ it all coming crashing down for Todd in Sydney. I knew he wouldn't handle the temptations and the media attention.

Todd Carney on the Gold Coast...he'll party even harder.