What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney's Catch - Footy Show last night

Which Girl Would You Have Chosen On Carney's Catch Last Night?

• Number 1

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Number 2

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Number 3

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters

Stranger

Coach
Locky, watch NRL on Fox till ur hearts content, then watch the sunday shows.

Then shut the f**k up about the thursday footy show!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
As i recall locky you dumb bastard Voss is also on the thursday night footy show :lol:

One segment! He should be on the panel, heck I'd rather Fenech than Harrogan.:lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Locky, watch NRL on Fox till ur hearts content, then watch the sunday shows.

Then shut the f**k up about the thursday footy show!

Sorry, you didn't answer my question. What is wrong with the format that I suggested on Thursday nights! It is the best of both worlds really. You would have the crap part (footy show), followed by the interesting part (thursday roast).:cool:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
So you do watch?

Busted again.

Occasionly I do but not regularly at all, and I will admit I watched it when Chief was in Origin camp. Easily the best show of the year. Vossy should be on the panel!

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Occasionly I do but not regularly at all, and I will admit I watched it when Chief was in Origin camp. Easily the best show of the year. Vossy should be on the panel!

Go lie to someone else mate.

You watch it week in week out so you have something to whinge about. No Doubt.

FFS grow up, you have kids to look after and you lie like this? Are YOU setting a good example for them? Yet i bet you critise Johns for swearing right?
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Sorry, you didn't answer my question. What is wrong with the format that I suggested on Thursday nights! It is the best of both worlds really. You would have the crap part (footy show), followed by the interesting part (thursday roast).:cool:

Whats wrong with that format is the fact that we dont want it, and we are happy with whats there. Its entertainment and thats all i want.

Troubble is you cant have ur cake and eat it too, but i guess with ur private jet you can have the best of both worlds right?

You want to watch the roast, watch the sunday shows, its THAT simple.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Yet i bet you critise Johns for swearing right?

No, I criticised him for not setting a example as the premier player in the game. I thought 2 weeks was enough in principle.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Whats wrong with that format is the fact that we dont want it, and we are happy with whats there. Its entertainment and thats all i want.

Troubble is you cant have ur cake and eat it too, but i guess with ur private jet you can have the best of both worlds right?

You want to watch the roast, watch the sunday shows, its THAT simple.

I don't see how my format is any different. You chuck out Thats Gold and you chuck out Vossy's Weekly wrap (that would be covered in the roast) and you chuck out one more segment. That is half a hour. What exactly are you losing out of that. In fact if you compress the show it will potentially be better.

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:
No, I criticised him for not setting a example as the premier player in the game. I thought 2 weeks was enough in principle.

What does status in the game have to do with anything? The fact that he has been singled out more than everyother player that has been involved with incidence's that contain dissent towards the ref is a farce.

Talk about totally missing the point involved in the whole paragraph.

But by all means, whinge about a show that you watch weekly. I bet you could tell me every single guest they had on the show on thursday, even though you dont watch the show:sarcasm:

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:
I don't see how my format is any different. You chuck out Thats Gold and you chuck out Vossy's Weekly wrap (that would be covered in the roast) and you chuck out one more segment. That is half a hour. What exactly are you losing out of that. In fact if you compress the show it will potentially be better.

Because YOU dont like them? The facts are that the thursday footy show rates deacently in the ratings would prove your theory wrong. Add to that the fact that they sell out a live show every week would somewhat prove that, maybe, just maybe people want to watch the show?:crazy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
What does status in the game have to do with anything? The fact that he has been singled out more than everyother player that has been involved with incidence's that contain dissent towards the ref is a farce.

Talk about totally missing the point involved in the whole paragraph.

But by all means, whinge about a show that you watch weekly. I bet you could tell me every single guest they had on the show on thursday, even though you dont watch the show:sarcasm:

Status in the game is essential. The top players should be setting a clear example. Joey, and he copped 2 weeks for it, was in breach of that, and has faced the consequences. He is a role model for society. Refs/officials need to be treated with respect and joey acted like a spoilt brat. He has to remember you get some good calls you get some bad ones.

Would not have a clue about Thursday mate. I watched it for 10 minutes and that was when I came into the house for crying out loud.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Because YOU dont like them? The facts are that the thursday footy show rates deacently in the ratings would prove your theory wrong. Add to that the fact that they sell out a live show every week would somewhat prove that, maybe, just maybe people want to watch the show?:crazy:

And they wouldn't rate or sell out a 1 hour show?:roll:

Stranger

Coach
Status in the game is essential. The top players should be setting a clear example. Joey, and he copped 2 weeks for it, was in breach of that, and has faced the consequences. He is a role model for society. Refs/officials need to be treated with respect and joey acted like a spoilt brat. He has to remember you get some good calls you get some bad ones.
The top players are there to PLAY THE GAME. Ref's/officials will gain respect when the begin to make the right calls.

Would not have a clue about Thursday mate. I watched it for 10 minutes and that was when I came into the house for crying out loud.

Did you Fly into ur driveway from LA?

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:
And they wouldn't rate or sell out a 1 hour show?:roll:

Again, you ignored the facts to try and push forward ur opinion.

The facts are that the thursday footy show ratings are deacent. This can be seen by the fact that it has been going for 8-10 years?

You don't replace the simpsons with Family Guy now do you, even though Family guy might be a better show. It is THAT SIMPLE. Now lets see if you can understand that.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
The top players are there to PLAY THE GAME. Ref's/officials will gain respect when the begin to make the right calls.

Refs and Officals should be treated with the upmost respect. You get some good calls as well. How about we rewind to the Sharks game. Joey passes the ball into Shane Hayne, did you see Kimmorley go off at Hayne...don't think so. He just copped the decision on the chin and moved on. You get some bad calls, thats sport. You get some good ones as well like the Cronnulla decision!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Again, you ignored the facts to try and push forward ur opinion.

The facts are that the thursday footy show ratings are deacent. This can be seen by the fact that it has been going for 8-10 years?

You don't replace the simpsons with Family Guy now do you, even though Family guy might be a better show. It is THAT SIMPLE. Now lets see if you can understand that.

It would rate just as much for a 1 hour show as it would for a 1.5 hour show. Plus then you get viewers who would watch the Roast exclusively. That is 2 sets of viewers rather than just one. That should result in better ratings overall.

Stranger

Coach
Refs and Officials should be treated with the up most respect. You get some good calls as well. How about we rewind to the Sharks game. Joey passes the ball into Shane Hayne, did you see Kimmorley go off at Hayne...don't think so. He just copped the decision on the chin and moved on. You get some bad calls, thats sport. You get some good ones as well like the Cronnulla decision!
Terrible example. Kimmorley didn't even know the rule you dickhead.
Hell, I'm a referee and didn't even know the rule!

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:
It would rate just as much for a 1 hour show as it would for a 1.5 hour show. Plus then you get viewers who would watch the Roast exclusively. That is 2 sets of viewers rather than just one. That should result in better ratings overall.

Because you say so?
Do you even know if the roast rates well normally?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Terrible example. Kimmorley didn't even know the rule you dickhead.
Hell, I'm a referee and didn't even know the rule!

NRL refs should know that rule. To me that is more clear cut than a 50/50 call (that went against the Knights, yes). That is in the rule book. That is a more glaring error than he one that went against Joey.

Latest posts