What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney's Catch - Footy Show last night

Which Girl Would You Have Chosen On Carney's Catch Last Night?

• Number 1

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Number 2

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Number 3

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Because you say so?
Do you even know if the roast rates well normally?

I would think that most league fans would watch the Roast on Thursday after the footy show. After all it talks about the important issues in the game. I would say it rates well on Sundays and I see no reason why it shouldn't be on Thursday as well!

Stranger

Coach
NRL refs should know that rule. To me that is more clear cut than a 50/50 call (that went against the Knights, yes). That is in the rule book. That is a more glaring error than he one that went against Joey.

Yeah it was a wrong call. INDEED. BK didnt blow up because he didnt know the rule, NOT BECAUSE HES A GENTLMAN OR A ROLE MODEL.

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:
I would think that most league fans would watch the Roast on Thursday after the footy show. After all it talks about the important issues in the game. I would say it rates well on Sundays and I see no reason why it shouldn't be on Thursday as well!

You would say? So you dont even know if it rates well? Ur full of sh*t locky.

The thursday footy show is there for a bit of fun, if you dont like it dont like it dont watch it(though we know you do anyway).

Go fly ur f**king plane into a mountian side and f**king die you merkin. You are the perfect reason why brothers and sisters should have babies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Yeah it was a wrong call. INDEED. BK didnt blow up because he didnt know the rule, NOT BECAUSE HES A GENTLMAN OR A ROLE MODEL.

But see thats the thing, if 2 weeks before you get a good call and you get 2 points out of that game. Then you lose a close match off the back of a bad call. It evens it out. I don't think that getting a bad call gives you the right to go mouthing off at officials when you got a good call a few weeks earlier!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
The thursday footy show is there for a bit of fun, if you dont like it dont like it dont watch it(though we know you do anyway).

Its a Newcastle wankfest. In the end I like Matt Johns and if you replaced Harrogan with anyone I'd watch it more regularly thats for sure. He is so biased it is not funny. Sterlo loves his Eels to death but you don't see him talking about the Eels at every possible interval like Chief does!

Stranger

Coach
You talk sh*t locky, your arguements have more holes in them than swiss cheese

Its a Newcastle wankfest. In the end I like Matt Johns and if you replaced Harrogan with anyone I'd watch it more regularly thats for sure. He is so biased it is not funny. Sterlo loves his Eels to death but you don't see him talking about the Eels at every possible interval like Chief does!
1. Thought you didnt watch the show? yet you contiually say its a knights wank fest?
2. Harrogan is on the Newi Board, so dont you think that when it comes to the newcastle football team, he would have the inside goss? Where are the other 3 panalists in comparrison to Chief?
3. Sterlo doesn't have much to do with the eels nowdays, so what could he say that the general public dont know?
4. Besides everything else, you keep saying they don't talk footy? so what would it matter if they are Newi biased when there is no footy to talk about?

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:
But see thats the thing, if 2 weeks before you get a good call and you get 2 points out of that game. Then you lose a close match off the back of a bad call. It evens it out. I don't think that getting a bad call gives you the right to go mouthing off at officials when you got a good call a few weeks earlier!

Why do they need to get so many calls wrong? Its fair if it costs a team a Grandfinal though right?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
1. Thought you didnt watch the show? yet you contiually say its a knights wank fest?
2. Harrogan is on the Newi Board, so dont you think that when it comes to the newcastle football team, he would have the inside goss? Where are the other 3 panalists in comparrison to Chief?
3. Sterlo doesn't have much to do with the eels nowdays, so what could he say that the general public dont know?
4. Besides everything else, you keep saying they don't talk footy? so what would it matter if they are Newi biased when there is no footy to talk about?

1. I watched it a lot last year actually. I have just become fed up with the Newcastle this, newcastle that, etc. I have not watched the show much at all this year.
2. There are 14 OTHER clubs. Why not talk about them as well. I could not care less if that was Parramatta, Tigers, etc.
3. Yet he's more neutral than Harrogan and less biased.
4. It matters becuase it is excluding most viewers thats why.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Why do they need to get so many calls wrong? Its fair if it costs a team a Grandfinal though right?

They make 3 or 4 really cruicial calls a game, and those for the most part are 50/50 calls. Refereeing is the hardest job around and they should be respected and supported. If the ref makes a mistake, who cares, get on with the game. Even the very best refs make mistakes and in GF'S as well. How about Bill Harrigan in 1999...storms first try was off a blatant forward pass. So it is not just the Knights that get a few rough calls.

Stranger

Coach
Lockyno1 said:
1. I watched it a lot last year actually. I have just become fed up with the Newcastle this, newcastle that, etc. I have not watched the show much at all this year.
How is it newcastle this Newcastle that if they dont talk footy Locky?
Lockyno1 said:
2. There are 14 OTHER clubs. Why not talk about them as well. I could not care less if that was Parramatta, Tigers, etc.
Harrigon doesnt know about 14 OTHER clubs you dumb sh*t, thats why he gives the inside newcastle info, i thought even you would understand that much.
Lockyno1 said:
3. Yet he's more neutral than Harrogan and less biased.
You sir are full of it. Sterlo and Vautin are just as bias as Matty and Chief. The differnce being Matty and Chief have the inside info.
Lockyno1 said:
4. It matters becuase it is excluding most viewers thats why.
They do? but they dont talk footy so how are they excluded?

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:
They make 3 or 4 really cruicial calls a game, and those for the most part are 50/50 calls. Refereeing is the hardest job around and they should be respected and supported. If the ref makes a mistake, who cares, get on with the game. Even the very best refs make mistakes and in GF'S as well. How about Bill Harrigan in 1999...storms first try was off a blatant forward pass. So it is not just the Knights that get a few rough calls.

I think i would rather be a ref than a cop aye?

Refereeing is a difficult job no doubt, and i am one so i know what its all about. There are 3 officials doing the game whats so hard about getting it right? When they get it wrong the should be allowed to be crucified, just like the players are. The game is NOT about allowing for 50/50 calls, its about getting them right. If a player takes a conversion from the sideline and hits the post and bounces away he doesnt get the 2 points, its that simple.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
locky, get in your stretch limo, dust the dandruff off your Armani suit, pinch your wife/fiance/girlfirend/blowup-doll on the ass, and then get on with your morbid life. YOU SUCK. I may be stupid and outspoken but at least I'm not a liar.

LESStar58

Referee
does this mean the Platinum Paddy isn't heading home now that he has a woman?

I work with an Irish fella who will be gutted if Carney goes!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
For the record, I thought 2 and 3 were the best by the length of the strait. 1 was a s**t. But I probably would have chosen number 2 as well, although number 3 had the FMB's happening, and I'm a sucker for them :oops:

Latest posts