What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney's Catch - Footy Show last night

Which Girl Would You Have Chosen On Carney's Catch Last Night?

• Number 1

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Number 2

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Number 3

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
carney1.jpg
carney2.jpg
carney3.jpg

lockyno1

Post Whore
Captain_Fred said:
Locky, the Thursday Footy Show is supposed to be light entertainment - nothing more, nothing less. They have the Sunday Footy Show and The Sunday Roast to take a serious look at all matches and issues in league.

Light entertainment...now I have heard it all!:lol: How the f..k is dating even remotely entertaining on a Footy Show for crying out loud! We won't even go into the idiot called Chief who just is plain frustrating to watch either! I don't mind it being light entertainment but there is too much crap as well! I'd rather look at idiots on No Talent Time than a dating segment for crying out loud. It would have been horrible! Luckily I saw the most important section of the show- the Cheerleeding contest!:cool:

[furrycat]

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Light entertainment...now I have heard it all!:lol: How the f..k is dating even remotely entertaining on a Footy Show for crying out loud! We won't even go into the idiot called Chief who just is plain frustrating to watch either! I don't mind it being light entertainment but there is too much crap as well! I'd rather look at idiots on No Talent Time than a dating segment for crying out loud. It would have been horrible! Luckily I saw the most important section of the show- the Cheerleeding contest!:cool:

Dont f**king watch it dropkick.

Thursday = Hey hey its thursday

Sunday = serious

Got it?

Go fly in your private jet dickhead.

Angry_eel

First Grade
#3 She was cheap to handle(drink at the pub), had a personality, was a IT girl, didn't look that bad and was honest.

RABK

Referee
I thought number 3 was absolutely gorgoeus, exactly what i like in a girl.

Stranger

Coach
Number 3 had a wierd head :|
Number 1 was a s**t
Number 2 was the best to chose from an ordinary bunch...

Frederick

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Hang on...you bitch and moan and cry your eyes out because the Thursday Footy Show doesn't focus on the games as much as the twinkieball Show does, and is full of sh*t segments that don't have anything to do with footy, yet here you are saying you saw the most important section of the show, being the cheerleading contest? Christ, what a life you must lead - you're either flying around the world in your private jet, with a glass of expensive scotch in one hand, and your dick in the other, with the NRL cheerleaders on the TV; or you're being chaufeurred around LA in your stretch limo, with a glass of expensive scotch in one hand, and your dick in the other, with the NRL cheerleaders on the TV; or you're sitting in your mansion in LA, with a glass of expensive scotch in one hand, and your dick in the other, with the NRL cheerleaders on the TV. Congratulations, you're my new hero. Now f**k ORF!! :arrow:

shark_girl

Juniors
From a female perspective, number 3 was the best. Number one was an old ugly s**t trying to be cool. She had a big ugly mouth and really bad hair. Number 2 was ok, she was fairly pretty, but had massive hips and came across as very ditzy, mainly from the way she spoke. Number 3 was pretty, even if she did have big teeth, but she also had personality and seemed the most natural and down too earth of the three. I was hopeing it would have been number two or three that got it, mainly cause number one was a right royal pain in the arse.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Fred, why the heck would I be vaguely interested in a show that has Harrogan on the panel? He is annoying to say the least! Add to that the fact of the matter is that I hardly ever watch it anyway. The only reason I watched the cheerleeding segment is becuase I came home from dinner at that time! I turned it off after that! Then I did some stuff around the house (housework), then I watched the AFL Footy Show which is the better format show.

Eelementary

Post Whore
shark_girl said:
From a female perspective, number 3 was the best. Number one was an old ugly s**t trying to be cool. She had a big ugly mouth and really bad hair. Number 2 was ok, she was fairly pretty, but had massive hips and came across as very ditzy, mainly from the way she spoke. Number 3 was pretty, even if she did have big teeth, but she also had personality and seemed the most natural and down too earth of the three. I was hopeing it would have been number two or three that got it, mainly cause number one was a right royal pain in the arse.

Out here we call 'em "child-bearing hips"...:eek:

[furrycat]

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Fred, why the heck would I be vaguely interested in a show that has Harrogan on the panel? He is annoying to say the least! Add to that the fact of the matter is that I hardly ever watch it anyway. The only reason I watched the cheerleeding segment is becuase I came home from dinner at that time! I turned it off after that! Then I did some stuff around the house (housework), then I watched the AFL Footy Show which is the better format show.

33-02.JPG

Do you watch it on your private jet?

bellamy-mansion-birdseye.jpg

What about from your mansion?

Hey Locky, hows your wife and child doing in the states by themselves?

Oh wait, you're going to sell the house before you go there aren't you?

liar.jpg

Frederick

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Fred, why the heck would I be vaguely interested in a show that has Harrogan on the panel? He is annoying to say the least!
So, wait, now you're trying to tell us that you don't watch the show because of it's lack of NRL content, but because of Paul Harragon? What if they replaced him with Shane Webcke or Darren Lockyer? Would the show become and instant smash-hit in the lockyno1 household?
lockyni1 said:
Add to that the fact of the matter is that I hardly ever watch it anyway. The only reason I watched the cheerleeding segment is becuase I came home from dinner at that time! I turned it off after that!
If you hate the show so goddamn much, why do you even turn it on in the first place then, dipsh*t? Let me guess, you returned to your mansion only to find that your hispanic maid was watching TFS instead of doing her housework, so you fired her, then watched TFS cause you saw girls in skimpy outfits (or maybe it was June Dally-Watkins that did it for you) and couldn't resist getting teeny locky out have giving him the old once-over.
lockyno1 said:
Then I did some stuff around the house (housework)
Shouldn't have fired your maid then.
lockyno1 said:
then I watched the AFL Footy Show which is the better format show.
Then why don't you go post on BigPoofy, or whatever the AFL message board is called, and rid us of your whingy, lying self once-and-for-all? :arrow:

Stranger

Coach
lockyno1 said:

f**k off to America you dumb f**king bastard.

Firstly, for a bloke who 'hardly ever' watches the show, you complain about it more than any other person on these forum's.

Secondly, you want them to talk footy, to which they tend to do a bit of now days, but you wouldnt know that aye:sarcasm: . Then you say that you saw the most important part of the show in the cheerleaders? I thought an interview with a football player would be right up ur ally? Wanting them to talk footy and all :sarcasm:

Do us all a favour and neck urself aye?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Secondly, you want them to talk footy, to which they tend to do a bit of now days, but you wouldnt know that aye:sarcasm: . Then you say that you saw the most important part of the show in the cheerleaders? I thought an interview with a football player would be right up ur ally? Wanting them to talk footy and all :sarcasm:

Taking footy with the Channel 9 lovebird was it? Who was it..

Look my perfect Thursday night and I have had this vision for a while:

9:30-10:30 (Thursday Footy Show, you can put the regular crap there)
10:30-11:30 (Thursday Night Roast)- that way it appeals to both audiences.

Any problems with that format. Please be honest.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Captain_Fred said:
So, wait, now you're trying to tell us that you don't watch the show because of it's lack of NRL content, but because of Paul Harragon? What if they replaced him with Shane Webcke or Darren Lockyer? Would the show become and instant smash-hit in the lockyno1 household?

No it wouldn't. Replace Harrogan full time with Andrew Voss. He is the one that actually talks sense and actually talk about the games.

Frederick

Staff member
Here's your solution then...
1. Record Thursday's TFS.
2. Record Sunday's TSR.
3. Edit them together on your supercomputer (all LA mansions have them, right inbetween your recording studio, and your bowling alley...usually in the West wing of the house, but I'ma thinking your mansion is probably shaped like a giant penis, so you may wanna check the head)
4. Watch your TFSTSR combined wet-dream on the following Thursday night.
5. Drink draino.
Repeat step 5 until you die :)

Stranger

Coach
As i recall locky you dumb bastard Voss is also on the thursday night footy show :lol:

Taking footy with the Channel 9 lovebird was it? Who was it..
Watching the show as you do you should be able to tell me :)