What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cartman Parker just wants respect from everybody

Canard

Immortal
Whinge, whinge, whinge.

We tried to make up a story to throw some shit on Parker, so now we scoured the video of the game to try to find a made up indiscretion to pin on him.

What's next? Parker once ate at a restaurant that a guy who has fought for ISIS got refused entry to?

betcats

Referee
I think we all know whats next for Parker

images

Gallen is not half the player he was on the gear.... still put your arm , hand whatever in the opponents mouth well you roll the dice I guess

no name

Coach
Whinge, whinge, whinge.

We tried to make up a story to throw some shit on Parker, so now we scoured the video of the game to try to find a made up indiscretion to pin on him.

What's next? Parker once ate at a restaurant that a guy who has fought for ISIS got refused entry to?

Whinge? Where?
This topic has been kept alive by over defensive Parker fans and others making light of an incident that seems to be a storm in a tea cup.

ggmu

Juniors
No its someone jamming their arm into someones mouth. Of course u will feel teeth if you do that

POPEYE

Coach
Breed 'em tough in NSW, can chew on those hard buggers and not leave a mark . . . reminds me of my missus taking the piss because I play too rough with my new dog, he thinks chewing on me is just playing