What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalans in Barcelona again?

Sam_the_man

First Grade
I admire your confidence.

The game is not going gang busters in France. It´s basically at an all time low.

The Dragons are helping but it very slow growth but growth never the less.

actually French league is on a high at the moment with growth domestically. From memory the FRL have increased playing numbers by 5000 or so over the last 6 to 7 years.

The game is not going gang busters in France. It´s basically at an all time low.

How the hell is it at an all time low? :? That's just rubbish.

No, it's not back at it's 1951 or 1955 peak but it has the beginnings of what it needs to be competetive in the modern age -- a critical mass of full-time professional players. It didn't even have the possibility of this before Catalans or Toulouse gave players this opportunity.

I'm not going to say it's going "gang busters" but it's certainly progressing in a way it wasn't some years ago - whether you want to admit it or not.

marv

Juniors

If the game is or has grown from its previous level then how is it at an all time low? Surely the level before the growth would be the all time low? Your contradicting yourself, oh and your a troll. Or just a complete moron.

SteveM

Juniors
If the game is or has grown from its previous level then how is it at an all time low? Surely the level before the growth would be the all time low? Your contradicting yourself, oh and your a troll. Or just a complete moron.

You know what I mean. Despite the Dragons being quite successful on and off the filed this has not translated into any substantial increase in playing figures.

marv

Juniors
You know what I mean. Despite the Dragons being quite successful on and off the filed this has not translated into any substantial increase in playing figures.

You really havent got a clue have you stevie.............

marv

Juniors
RL has been in SW France and South Wales for over a hundred years.This is not expansion.

It´s basically at an all time low.

Last edited: