What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cayless out for the season ...

Suitman

Post Whore
If it's true, it really sucks. Caylo had a really poor start to the season but has got back to be near his peak - some of the best form of his career.

It's really sad news for him if he has played his last game for 2006.

Suity

I only have one man left standing in the virtual sponsorship!

Jezza, take us all the way son!

As for Vella, surely it would take 3-4 weeks before he is fully match fit? Everyone here knows how long it takes Micky to show any kind of form, after a layoff.

parra pete

Referee
That's the nature of the beast. Injuries happen. Just as they happen to Asotasi, Tonga etc..they happen to us...Players will stand up and be counted. From a unlikely situation will arise a hero. Adversity brings the best out in many people. Look for Mark Riddell's game to lift a notch.....
Let's see what transpires here...and yes, I believe Cayless will be OUT for the season. "Where there is smoke, there is fire"....

Utey

Coach
parra pete said:
That's the nature of the beast. Injuries happen. Just as they happen to Asotasi, Tonga etc..they happen to us...Players will stand up and be counted. From a unlikely situation will arise a hero. Adversity brings the best out in many people. Look for Mark Riddell's game to lift a notch.....
Let's see what transpires here...and yes, I believe Cayless will be OUT for the season. "Where there is smoke, there is fire"....

why dont the eels employ you as a motivational speaker!

With all due respect Pete, our front row situation is now dire.

We will be bringing blokes in who not only have to play under the pressure of finals footy but also come in to first grade inexperienced....a big ask but now I want your words to ring louder than ever....

"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF HUMAN ENDEAVOUR"

My concern is - Hindy doesnt need anymore responsibility on the ground! Hindy tends to fire up sometimes (which is good), but, I dont think he needs the extra pressure.
I look at the team though, and think, who else? Nobody else to really pick. Maybe Morro?

mickdo

Coach
Well, it still isn't confirmed yet, so let's just keep those fingers, toes, eyes, legs and arms crossed!!!

strider

Post Whore
mickdo said:
Well, it still isn't confirmed yet, so let's just keep those fingers, toes, eyes, legs and arms crossed!!!
cool - this will be a productive day at work :lol: :lol:

Latest posts