What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cayless out for the season ...

cardinal

Juniors
No worries guys this team has a special feel about it and will overcome any hurdle. We are in the 8 somewhere and we will win enough semi's to go through to a prelim final, when Fui will be back. If caylo is ruled out for the season disregard it he is one tough bugger and will make it back even if he has not healed properly. If given a chance Junior will step up and suprise people, and if caylo is out it will just serve as motivation for the boys to do it for him.

ParraAds

Juniors
Hmm it will be a major loss if it is the case....

however I have extreme faith in Vella, he wont let the team down when he knows it's all on his shoulders. Let's just hope he returns asap.

Suitman

Post Whore
cardinal said:
No worries guys this team has a special feel about it and will overcome any hurdle. We are in the 8 somewhere and we will win enough semi's to go through to a prelim final, when Fui will be back. If caylo is ruled out for the season disregard it he is one tough bugger and will make it back even if he has not healed properly. If given a chance Junior will step up and suprise people, and if caylo is out it will just serve as motivation for the boys to do it for him.

They couldn't do it for Hindy last year.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
Cayless is a little easier to replace then Hindmarsh.

To an extent that is true. We don't necessarily have any experienced replacements at this current point in time.

Big C....I'd be dusting off the boots if I was you...call to come any minute...you are experienced...you know the setup....you are close to the Stadium.

Is your contract registered with the NRL?

strider

Post Whore
Avenger said:
Cayless is a little easier to replace then Hindmarsh.

from the fans point of view yeah - but I think the players are alot closer to Caylo than we realise and his loss will impact on them .... I've seen many quotes over the years from players saying stuff to the effect that they get a boost when he's playing .... he may be a bigger loss than we realise .... and generally when caylo is going well the team is also (this could be a chicken-egg type thing tho??)

parra pete

Referee
"Believe in yourself
and in your dream
Though impossible it may seem
Someday, somehow,
You'll get through
to the goal you have in view,
Mountain fall and seas divide
before the one who in their stride,
takes a hard road
day by day
and in your plan
Say not - I cannot - but I can,
The praises of life,
we fail to win
because we doubt
the power within."

Author Unknown.

parra pete

Referee
Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out...The only road to success is a road full of potholes and adversity, but through this adversity comes opportunity.
Watch Mark Riddell step up into a major role. Losing a prop is bad but not devastating. The Eels don't play a power game based on big boof headed front rowers. I'd like to think the play is more subtle. I would be more concerned if Hindmarsh, Morrison or Morris go down.
Cayless has been fantastic..really good..but his loss can be overcome..The Club has the depth in the players left to cover his loss. Don't panic....

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
"Believe in yourself
and in your dream
Though impossible it may seem
Someday, somehow,
You'll get through
to the goal you have in view,
Mountain fall and seas divide
before the one who in their stride,
takes a hard road
day by day
and in your plan
Say not - I cannot - but I can,
The praises of life,
we fail to win
because we doubt
the power within."

Author Unknown.

:clap:

I've never loved this club anymore than I've ever had in the last 3 months...I'll never throw in the towel but I'm almost coming to a realisation that a club with less heart than us will be lifting a trophy aloft come October 1.

But God I love this club.

Latest posts