What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CELEBRITY CRUSHES?

Knightmare

Coach
My Mum told me that when she was young, she had the biggest celebrity crush on paul McCartney. It got me thinking about those stupid crushes that we get on famous people, whom the most of us never end up meeting, yet somehow we still have stupid fantasies about being with them and all that. So who is (was) yours? And furthermore, why?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dunno why but ever since i was very young ive always had a thing for Kate Ritchie... what she is doing with Chris Walker is anyones guess #-o

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heather Graham isn't too shabby, I liked her for a while.

Christina Aguilera is another (sadly, i also respect her musical talent)

Tamsyn Lewis is another.

end of list.

Raider_69 said:
Dunno why but ever since i was very young ive always had a thing for Kate Ritchie... what she is doing with Chris Walker is anyones guess #-o

yes i like kate as well, but that is because she has grown up on Aussie TV thou.

when i was 6, i had a crush on Kerri-anne Kennelly, only because she read my name out on TV.

but i like kate richie most.

Dani

Immortal
jim morrison...before he got all fat..and well died, even though he died like 15 years before i was born.

im strange..i know

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
nothing wrong with Jim Morrison Dani, great talent, song writer and poet

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
here's one of mine

STAR1132_christina_applegate_.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
Angelina Jolie
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Sandra Bullock
Kate Richie :shock:

.... ph & of course Trent Barrett =P~

Houdini

First Grade
David Duchovny
Jonny Depp

And the guy that played Aragorn on LOTR =P~ (Viggo someone?)

Knightmare

Coach
Mmm, I agree Christine Taylor is hot! I've got a CC on Michelle Branch. I remember I first heard of her in late 2001 when she was 18 and that song 'Everywhere' was on the radio alot. I liked the sound of her voice straight away-one moment it's all sweet and girly, the next minute she sounds like she wants to kick some wanker who deserves it in the nuts! I also think she's really hot- she's way underrated, but unlike alot of other celeb hotties, she actually has real talent. And she's not that much older than me. 8)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I happen to be world famous and believe that pixie nipples, the tramp, has a crush on both you and I twizzle.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Houdini said:
David Duchovny
Jonny Depp

And the guy that played Aragorn on LOTR =P~ (Viggo someone?)
Mortinson, I think his name is.

I got so ecxited last night when I found out The X Files back on Prime :lol:

drivemecrazy.jpg

depp02.jpg

x81wg924.jpg

chemicalstorm said:
Raider_69 said:

yes i like kate as well, but that is because she has grown up on Aussie TV thou.

when i was 6, i had a crush on Kerri-anne Kennelly, only because she read my name out on TV.

but i like kate richie most.

Oh and i like Mary Kate and ashley oslen.

Latest posts