What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Sharks

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
OUCH! I've been called "Inbred" you musta spent hours trying to come up with that little pearl of wisdom, did you consult your "BIG BOYS FIRST BOOK OF INSULTS" or did your little sister come up with that one??

bornadragon

Juniors
The sharks brand would fit in well with the central coast.
After watching the footy show and reading in between the line I feel
There will be no more teams - so someone will move to the central coast.
Now Souths, have only a small area, then there's Cronulla
For long time survival I really think Cronulla will be best served moving to the Central Coast
amalgamation is another way, but there is no way Souths or Cronulla will give up their brand name.
Remember 4 greater clubs than Cronulla did it One went straight to a grand Final
The another in time won a grand final... amalgamation does work.
but who will be the pig head and who'll listen to reason and go, survive and save their collective bacon, will the other even though what Gallop says or does, by natural attrition wither away and FOLD.
Remember one has more money than God - while the Yanks will deal with his actors Bull Sh*t
What I'm saying is looking at it at a unbias point of view your guys would be mad not to go to the Central Coast - and Sooner the Better
Oh yeah, there's always Newtown and their brand - Singo. He still has the right to blue toungue.

Quigs

Immortal
Sorry to slip off the charter boat but I just can't help it.

p-gallop.jpg

Sorry I will get back onboard now.

Hi jauna

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

The Dodger

First Grade
What I'm saying is...

i dont think anyone has an idea of what your saying.
not even your own people have an idea of what your saying.

your the kind that should get locked up and sent away for experimentation to see if future prevention is possible.

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
juanatranslatethatinenglish?

I'll dumb it down for those of us who'se father is also their uncle (yes, I'm referring to YOU Dodger...)

THE - THIRD - GRADE - WAS - THE - BEST - FOUR - YEARS - OF - YOUR - LIFE.

Do you need me to clarify any of those big words for you Dodge?

Feej

First Grade
My ignore list has really grown in the last 72 hours. Don't mind the digs here and there, but some of these guys are dead set dickheads.