What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet - free world cup jersey

Macca_

Coach
Fin077 said:
I opened my account a week ago, but I havent recived the email asking for my ID, The girl I spoke to told me that they need it within 90 days.
Yep. I recall when I joined them (was sportodds then) and that was the case.

It's a legal thing with regards to age etc.

Macca_

Coach
Beware people....

Razor said:
Has anyone else recieved their voucher yet?

My $100 was placed on Monday of last week(at the time $142), and haven't received it yet.
Macca_ said:
I only placed mine on Tuesday...

There's a few guys over on the soccer forum that have got their vouchers.

I'd email them and ask mate.
Razor said:
Yeah I did, and recieved a response. There was a technical error and some people who shouldn't have received an email did receive one - it was supposed to be sent to the biggest betters, the people who hadn't used their account in ages, and a small number of random people. So I can't get the jersey.
Macca_ said:
What???

Wasn't there a banner at the top of LU with the promotion on it? Mentioning about joining up and getting a shirt? I may have been seeing things...

Can any of you guys that got the voucher confirm if you recieved an email?

I thought I saw it advertised (the free shirt offer). I did recieve an email about it aswell being one of those that hadn't used the account in ages.

Macca_

Coach
Yep, the banner is there sometimes (top of LU)...

I'd be clicking on that link from the banner and make sure the promo word is in the promo spot if you're joining up for the shirt...

And if you didn't, I'd be checking with them and letting them know that you saw that banner on LU.

Dunno

Juniors
I was originally told by rebel that they had a backlog and it would take two days to get my jerseys numbered. However, they rang me 2 hours later to tell me that they were done :crazy: Then when i went to pick them up this morning one of then wasn't done :x But its over with now and they look great, got Cahill on my Aus jersey and Gerrard on my England shirt

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Macca_ said:
Beware people....

Can any of you guys that got the voucher confirm if you recieved an email?

I thought I saw it advertised (the free shirt offer). I did recieve an email about it aswell being one of those that hadn't used the account in ages.
I've seen the ad on LU and other sites as well. If you go to http://www.centrebet.com/wcshirt/ and read the terms and conditions, there's nothing to say the offer is not valid for new people signing up.

Macca_

Coach
Yeah Razors problem was because he is already a customer and they wrongly emailed it to a few people... So he can't get the shirt.

Macca_

Coach
Just thought I'd mention it guys, but we have a thread over on the punters forum dedicated to World Cup betting. So feel free to join in there at any stage.

taxidriver

Coach
I signed up as a new user and got my shirt.

did it on the phone though to avoid any hassles.

wearing my Bresciano shirt today :cool:

Electric_Eels

Juniors
Just a question on the voucher, if anyone cant help me here I'll email Centrebet, I understand you need to bet $100 on world cup games only, but after the world cup's over, when does the voucher expire? Just wondering incase I happen to recieve it after the world cup's finished.

Macca_

Coach
Probably best to email them mate.

Unless the voucher has an expiry date on it. I should get mine today/tomorrow, I made the bets last Tuesday and they said 7 days.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Deal is still on

Macca let us know when you get your voucher, I put my bets in last Thursday, hoping to the get the voucher by the end of the week. The Socceroos win should see me actually make a profit + get a free jersey, pretty good deal!

Macca_

Coach
Will do mate. Not here today. Public Holiday may slow it a day too.

Tomas Rosicky made my mind up on what shirt I'm getting :lol:

Tyler Durden

Juniors
Macca_ said:
Will do mate. Not here today. Public Holiday may slow it a day too.

Tomas Rosicky made my mind up on what shirt I'm getting :lol:

Just be careful though -
Rebel only have a limited range of names/numbers which is understandable
The only option that they have for the Czechs is Nedved 11

Went on ebay today and bought a couple of those World Cup Patches that all the teams have on their sleeves. will pop it onto the kewell 10 home shirt and yet to decide on who to get on the away shirt.

Fin077

Juniors
I'll be demanding they send me my friggen voucher if I dont get it today!! :x

They tell me they sent it on the 2nd...ummm its the 15TH TODAY!!

Apologies in advance to the person that answers the phone at Centrebet tomorrow if this voucher isn't waiting for me when I get home tonight!! ;-) :lol:

supersoniceagle

Juniors
juggalo_strit said:
I put my bets on, on the 8th so hopefully i'll get home with it waiting in the mail.
I had em in on the same day, nothing in the mail yet. I'm hoping tomorow, but what's the bet it arrives sometime next week

Latest posts