What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres Conundrum

Mako-Ver

Juniors
Lost tribes in Africa could see that Talakai is done forever as a centre , so who are our best prospects for the positions?

Ill rank them as I see it.

1. Ronny. Dont weaken one position to strengthen another. This is not that case. we have some capable kids waiting on the wings
2. Gabriel. From what i've seen , is lightning & skilled
3. Taukamo. Goes better in better quality & leads from the front. Not listed as a centre though, but looks the goods.
4. Veailia , Havent seen anything earth shattering, but appears to have a few raps.
5 Hiroti. For mine hes done. If we get a bad injury & need somebody to come in for half a season, we arent going to get too far if we have him in our centres.

Or should we go to market?

R-15-3

Bench
Agree Sifa is done as a Center and probably edge forward 2. Mid game due to injury is his limits. I’d love to see him fit and healthy in the middle.

Gabriel is 2026 at the earliest.

Taukamo isn’t a Center he is a fullback or a half at a stretch.

Veailia needs a good offseason and has probably the most potential but needs more cup time and time to bulk naturally.

Hiroti is 4-5th choice if no one kicks on.

I’m a fan of moving Ronaldo to Center but I think he would offer a shit load of energy and involvement at fullback as well.

The plan was for him to transition into the centres and trained the whole offseason 2 years ago till Sifa came in and killed it.

Fitz must of seen something he didn’t like in it imo because there have been occasions he could have used him with injuries but never has.

The most likely one you missed is Dykes who is probably 3rd choice pending how he returns from injury and if they see ISON as their fullback prospect.

Latest posts