What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CEO

Love Brian Johnston! I hope its true , last time under him we were GUNS and GODS! hell cut the crap and soon well be BACK for real not just July premiers!

Doubt it. He needs to move Mary on at the end of this year but won't happen now that his is just one of many snouts in the trough.

Another disappointing day for the club. It's inability revitalise and grow is exasperating.

Straight Shooter

epDragon62

First Grade
Doubt it. He needs to move Mary on at the end of this year but won't happen now that his is just one of many snouts in the trough.

Another disappointing day for the club. It's inability revitalise and grow is exasperating.

Straight Shooter
Hopefully your pessimism turns out to be unjustified.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
My pessimism is grounded in reality.

Straight Shooter
24ccbck.png

dragonhysteria

Juniors
I agree, listening to Mary saying how great a day it was today that BJ was our new CEO tells me the old boys club is here to stay,

LIKE IVANA BECOMING PRESIDENT AFTER DONALD.

Inner breeding,
Really though what else is he going to say? He isn’t going to bag them off. Remember he doesn’t want to coach anywhere else*.

*he knows he would not get within a bulls roar of coaching another NRL team.

ouryears

Bench
Really though what else is he going to say? He isn’t going to bag them off. Remember he doesn’t want to coach anywhere else*.

*he knows he would not get within a bulls roar of coaching another NRL team.
He could have said “ ohhh, now I’ve gone, that’s the end of me, Johnstone will want results, he will want a premiership, anyone here know a club I can phone, a club happy to finish 8th or 9th”?

My man Gasnier

Juniors

Straight Shooter

Just as well there is another 15 teams you can support for the day when the disappointment becomes unbearable.

possm

Coach
He could have said “ ohhh, now I’ve gone, that’s the end of me, Johnstone will want results, he will want a premiership, anyone here know a club I can phone, a club happy to finish 8th or 9th”?

Absolute rubbish. This same claim can be applied to the time when the Board with Johnstone as Chairman. To bust up this boys club the CEO will have to work very hard and upset many old boys. Can he/will he do that?

I won't be happy with this appointment unless the new CEO does move the coaching staff on and appoints Bennett in their place prior to Nov 1, 2018.

This will be the only sign that the club has moved on from the boys club mentality.

Straight Shooter

ruthless dragon

Juniors

Straight Shooter

your a miserable prick REACTIVE VIEW that is a good name for you.
I don't think I have ever seen a positive statement from you ever...hunting season is on

ruthless dragon

Juniors

Straight Shooter
The only disappointment is your constant REACTIVE whining.

Latest posts