What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad signs for London

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Chad will be missed. A very quiet but important achiever in the mix of our side.

Better sign Wags for another year to help plug that defence, or go shopping for someone - I don't think we have any defensive second rowers that would do an adequate job covering what Chad and Wags and a(n inevitably tiring) Hindy do for us? Impact play and busting runs mean nothing if your forward defence is going to leak.

Isn't the plan that Ben Smith moves into that role next year?

Avenger

Immortal
Chad will be missed. A very quiet but important achiever in the mix of our side.

Better sign Wags for another year to help plug that defence, or go shopping for someone - I don't think we have any defensive second rowers that would do an adequate job covering what Chad and Wags and a(n inevitably tiring) Hindy do for us? Impact play and busting runs mean nothing if your forward defence is going to leak.

We have that new kid Baumann that just re-signed. . Works all day

bartman

Immortal
We have that new kid Baumann that just re-signed. . Works all day
Did nothing in my eyes in the game v Canberra two weeks ago? After reading many wraps here I was decidedly unimpressed.

And, we're talking about a step up to first grade as well? Still think we need to go shopping for one second rower...

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
We blood Bauman and Robinson jr next season, with hindy and cayless still around. This gives them great expereince.

When hindy and cayless move on, bauman and tim robo are experienced and the likes of mateo, hauraki, paulo, cordoba are the experienced ones and leaders, and bauman and co are like hauraki, paulo etc are now.

Then we blood even younger players in a few more years who are playing matts and sg ball now and they will be like robo and bauman were, by this time robo and bauman will be expereinced 1st graders.

It's all taken care of!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Did nothing in my eyes in the game v Canberra two weeks ago? After reading many wraps here I was decidedly unimpressed.

And, we're talking about a step up to first grade as well? Still think we need to go shopping for one second rower...

I'm lead to believe that Cameron stuck a rocket up him after that game and he came back and had a big one against the Tigers.

This thread just shows some of the double standards that people on here have.

I guess Chad is a nice bloke but Tony Williams is a traitor for taking care of himself.

Jodeci

Bench

I'm with ya Bartman

I haven't seen anything special all year from this kid.

I dont understand what all the fuss was from people on here..

"He is like Hindmarsh", oh please....

the x effect

Juniors
That's a big Call, He's not overly big for a forward and not or that special IMO. I'd rate Mannah and Matale over him.

ill have to disagree with you on that one. tim mannah is a great player but robbo is just a workhorse. played 80 mins against canberra and made 60 tackles and went for 20 hit ups! massive effort for a front rower, plays the same style of game as his brother. plays hard just doesnt get enough recognition!
I think he deserves a spot in nrl :thumb