What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Cup Weekend

Perth Red

Post Whore
Semis are upon us.
HKR v Hudds
Wigan v St's

plus the championship 1895 cup
Feath v Barrow
Leigh v Sheff.

Should be cracking games.

Interesting insight into HKR's 2015 Cup run to Wembley and were it went wrong in the final. Hopefully we can put it right this year!

TDD91

Juniors
Got my ticket for the Wigan end, it's going to be a close one. Strong squads from both sides, Lomax is a doubt with an arm injury.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nearly 6000 at the womens cc final, biggest crowd for a womens game in England. Well done St’s ladies on winning the cup.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Way back I would stay up to try and watch tests from England but half the time I fell asleep before kick off

this time slot of pretty good for us back here

I wonder if they could host games for Australian time slots and sell the games to foxtel. Even if it was 10 mill pa that would be decent
Fox don’t even want to buy the RLWC that will feature Australia!

ivr just got to stay calm if we win and not do what I did last time which was jump straight online and book flights! Our last cc final cost me $10k!

Wb1234

Referee
Fox don’t even want to buy the RLWC that will feature Australia!

ivr just got to stay calm if we win and not do what I did last time which was jump straight online and book flights! Our last cc final cost me $10k!
Are fox showing it ? They went to f1

Perth Red

Post Whore
cheers, def winnable but giants are no push overs. Already nervous and still got the Wigan St’s game first! Time for more rum!

TDD91

Juniors
What a half from Wigan. Shame about the tiny seat I'm sat in, but the Wigan end is absolutely bouncing. Good support from KR opposite us as well.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What a half from Wigan. Shame about the tiny seat I'm sat in, but the Wigan end is absolutely bouncing. Good support from KR opposite us as well.
Great half by the cherry and whites. Hopefully we’ll see you in the final!

TDD91

Juniors
Liam Marshall is a beautiful man. Switched off to start the 2nd but pulled it off somehow. I'd rather play KR because that crowd will be fantastic, Hudds have barely brought anyone to this semi.

TDD91

Juniors
Think Smith's time at KR might be ending before the season's over. They've dropped off massively in the last couple weeks.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well done giants and Wigan on reaching final. very gutted at our terrible performance, looks like we have fallen off a cliff since smiths dummy spit resignation speech. Oh well at least I don’t have to find the money to fly back for it.

Wb1234

Referee
I fell asleep at half time thinking Wigan were going to run away with it

Elland rd really is a dump