What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chambers' crusher tackle

Pedge1971

First Grade
We all know that the judiciary is incompetent. There’s no sure things there even if you have proof that proves you innocent, which I believe there is enough in this case, the idiots on the judiciary could still just go “nope, guilty” and he’ll be gone for the rest of the year. Why risk that when you can just choose the early guilty plea and come back in the finals

So u really think innocent and no guilt?

That it was Hayne is no defence btw as much as it might seem so....

The_Shield

Juniors
So u really think innocent and no guilt?

That it was Hayne is no defence btw as much as it might seem so....
Honestly, I would like to see the tackle from the other side before I say 100% innocent. But for some I reason I can’t find much from that side, only the picture I posted earlier just before he drops.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Honestly, I would like to see the tackle from the other side before I say 100% innocent. But for some I reason I can’t find much from that side, only the picture I posted earlier just before he drops.

Fair enough. Looked f**king bad for mine.

Frailty

First Grade
If i was forced to end the life of one NRL player past or present, it would be William Chambers. He's just an absolute c**k-smoker of epic proportions. Seeing his sh*t-eating grin turn to anguish when Latrell absolutely owned him was pretty great tbh.

I'd be inclined to agree... But then there is Josh MacGuire is who is a grub on and off the field.

AJB1102

First Grade
Just change thread title to "Chambers' Dangerous Tackle". Its more accurate and I'm sure will have plenty of reuse value.

Xcalibre

Juniors
The thing that made the tackle on Hayne stand out, is that Scumbers takes the weight off his legs and falls on Hayne with a lot of his weight coming down on his head and neck. Worse than the typical crusher tbh. Could easily break a neck doing that.