What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Raiders

Izz

Bench
Both Barnett and Capewell still on the teamlist. Ale and MGT the 2 reserves. If Capewell and Barnett do both back up, I can't see either of them playing big minutes, especially Barnett

Blair

Coach
Some lucky ducks will be having a drink tonight while watching the game. This unlucky duck is working.

Both Barnett and Capewell still on the teamlist. Ale and MGT the 2 reserves. If Capewell and Barnett do both back up, I can't see either of them playing big minutes, especially Barnett
They are both playing. Webster picked them up from Canberra airport personally himself and the two blokes are going to play as normal. True hearty players. LFG!

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Anyone suggesting that RTS is NOT up to it now can shove it up where the sun don't shine.
You have to feel for him where a club can't make their mind up where you are playing.
Roger's loyalty and no whining attitude to put club first has always shined for me.
When he left for Rugby he made the adjustments necessary (at the time) to get the club moving forward.

Put him in a position for half a season minimum and see him shine again.

Deep down, we as a club have not deserved this bloke.

Bit much. He walked out on the club and went to Union. I like the guy, but he’s no Simon Mannering.

Meth

Staff member
The decision to choose Barnett for the sin bin was made based on data as to who had worked the hardest at that point and might be due for a spell. So, yeah, he was busy

The decision to choose Barnett for the sin bin was made based on data as to who had worked the hardest at that point and might be due for a spell. So, yeah, he was busy
It was actually a coin toss that decided Barneys fate. Madge discussed this when interviewed by Channel 9. Insane lol

Well however it was decided it probably came at a good time for him anyway. Dude was a beast on Wed night.

I honestly didn’t expect either of them to backup for tonight’s game. Absolute pros

Bit much. He walked out on the club and went to Union. I like the guy, but he’s no Simon Mannering.
Love Mannering my favorite Warrior of all time.
RTS was upfront and left with grace.
He also sacrificed a whole lot.
If anything he demonstrated how to leave a club maturely.
Walked out on us? A little dramatic.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I (much to the chagrin of my competitors) relentlessly just pick the TAB favourites in all of my various picking comps.

This game was very close on the TAB (Canberra slight faves but like $2 vs $1.80) but for some reason I just couldn't pick against us, so I have gone against the habit of a lifetime.

We've now drifted to $2.20 though? Some word out there that Barnett won't play maybe? Hard to understand it otherwise.

I (much to the chagrin of my competitors) relentlessly just pick the TAB favourites in all of my various picking comps.

This game was very close on the TAB (Canberra slight faves but like $2 vs $1.80) but for some reason I just couldn't pick against us, so I have gone against the habit of a lifetime.

We've now drifted to $2.20 though? Some word out there that Barnett won't play maybe? Hard to understand it otherwise.
Where did you hear that from in regards of Barnett? Webster said he is playing. Sucks if true.