What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes this week that have to be made

Frenzy.

Immortal
First grade standard?
What is that?

Most or all of those mentioned are victims of a team with no structure. No pressure being applied through a game plan or an effctive kicking game.
Those things are all on the halfback.
He owns the result.

Thats the change required right there.

First grade standard is playing to your potential consistently.

With the kids we saw their potential early when there was not anywhere near as much pressure. First graders respond to the increasing pressure. BX, BN & JW haven’t. Only TPP is anywhere near.

We saw one of the more experienced guys appear to avoid one of them yesterday afternoon. That’s a sure sign the old heads have bad backs from carrying the load.

sandshark

Bench
After him saying through the week that he can’t wait to get to the Roosters and play with their good players?
Personally I wouldn’t have him even in the sheds after that.
I haven't read any news articles so I don't know if he has been shitting on the club but you want to deny him footy because he is excited to play with rep and international quality players at a top tier club?

Eion

First Grade
Nikora, Xerrri and Williams are still finding out what it takes to play nrl week in week out. But we don’t win shit with sorenson and katoa so may as well give them the experience...and they can break a game open if it clicks.

I would like to see boogs back in the mix tho.

SharkShocked

Bench
We hit Nikora way too often flat, same line every time, use him like a battering ram.

Ok, keep the defense honest, but f**k me every now and then use the bloke as a decoy or give him some room.

taipan

Referee
We're in the 8 despite our sh*tiness, still hanging in.
Chopping and changing more than one or two players, thereby stuffing up any sort of combos, is like changing different coloured underdaks, your balls still freeze in winter and who else notices?.
We've shown against the dentists' friends a fortnight ago, when we play well we can stick it up em.Even the top ones.
We made enough breaks yesterday to cream them, but the panic button got pushed too often and passes went every which way.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
We hit Nikora way too often flat, same line every time, use him like a battering ram.

Ok, keep the defense honest, but f**k me every now and then use the bloke as a decoy or give him some room.
We did and feki almost butchered a try in the corner. His leg must weigh a tonne because when he dives his toes and knees only leave the ground by a maximum of 5cm

Card Shark

Immortal
No point making significant changes, chopping & changing is a lot of the reason we have been so inconsistent.

Give Capewell a chance to start (Nikora gets a rest off the bench) & Mulitalo in for Moylan. Duges to fullback.

Thank god Tallis had a shot at him 6 weeks ago because he & Gal are the only ones consistently doing the job this year.

chewsta

First Grade
We did and feki almost butchered a try in the corner. His leg must weigh a tonne because when he dives his toes and knees only leave the ground by a maximum of 5cm

he swapped the ball to the wrong hand when going in too. Should have put it in his right and reached out. Not a natural finisher the old Fekster.

I haven't read any news articles so I don't know if he has been shitting on the club but you want to deny him footy because he is excited to play with rep and international quality players at a top tier club?
I'm pretty sure that I'm not in a position to deny him a game of footy, in fact I'm positive that I don't wield that power haha

No way Bellamy would have had as much patience with Chad in First Grade as we have this year.

I guess that’s why Bellamy has a footy team coming first most seasons or at the very least top 4.

Too many players getting away with being constantly mediocre and having no fear of losing their position.

That’s never a good thing as standards are obviously not being held to.

Like any good work place if standards are not being met you sort it out and everyone knows where they stand. Or In a bad work place pretend things will get better on it’s own without seriously addressing the issue and slide down into mediocrity.

Surely

Post Whore

With the kids we saw their potential early when there was not anywhere near as much pressure. First graders respond to the increasing pressure. BX, BN & JW haven’t. Only TPP is anywhere near.

We saw one of the more experienced guys appear to avoid one of them yesterday afternoon. That’s a sure sign the old heads have bad backs from carrying the load.

Yet when the old heads were out they were winning

snout

First Grade
Yep.
So why are the young guys only in the firing line?

The halfbacks game has totally deserted him and has been on the slide for a looong time.

The amount of mistakes he makes. The amount of ineffective plays. The amount of bad passes. The amount of backwards and sideways shit we are all so over.
No team can win a comp with that.

That is where l would start.

Improve that part and the rest of the whole improves.
Thats rugby league.

Flanno jr can manage a game.
Kick goals and shuffle the ball.
I couldn't give a rats if hes looking at playing in a better team - good on him.
If he was at the rorts and saying the same thing about coming to us l would think thats great.

But Chad needs a rocket. Get your farkin shite together. Go and meet the newtown coach

myrrh ken

First Grade
No changes needed. Poor team performance all around, too many handling mistakes and we bombed a few triess - Wade should have offloaded to Xerri after the break and Xerri should have handed off to SJ earlier.

Chad didn't do any dumb plays. We won.

Latest posts