What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes this week that have to be made

chewsta

First Grade
What actually happened to Moystlan? Tv said something about a knee but nothing confirmed by the time I switched off.

Ads

First Grade
I actually think until the finals we play Capewell for 25 mins, then bring on Nikora.

Capes then stays on the bench until a back goes down.

just a thought.
I think we should just give the right side some room to breathe. Get SJ the ball nearer to the middle rather than on top of Nikora and we will see the lines he runs cause some havoc again. He's much better than Capewell. All boils down to Townsend and Brailey sorting their shit form out.

txta2

Bench
I do expect more from SJ BUT The amount of times Johnson receives a pass from Chad just as he is being crunched is ridiculous. Catch and pass Chad just catch and pass as fast as you can thats all you have to do FFS.
Wont happen, and JB service is poor when he is tired. That is a main issue into why the forwards aren't moving up the field.
They have the most uncreative half back in the comp who only works off set plays, a number 9 that never runs at the right time or can only kick when defence is on try line, and different fullbacks every week. With a spine like that its any wonder why they struggling in 8th position.

carinashark

First Grade
Let’s try Kennedy again.......But Ronaldo is natural football player and could go well at FB. This could be tried out this year but next season a serious attempt should be made.

Quicksilver

Bench
They are hesitant to play him on the wing for whatever reason.

Don’t think he’s going to fullback any time soon.

Stick with Dugan for now if Moyza is not right.

cb4

First Grade
So the centre who had 9 defensive lapses yesterday agaisnt shyte opposition is ok, but our main weapon in Johnson is prime to go? Our equal leadign try scorer IS the biggest of our problems. As is williams as is Nikora. None have another gear at present & are getting toasted.

I don't want Johnson dropped. I don't want Xerri dropped either.
But Johnson has had more poor games than Xerri has.
Your distain for talented try scorers is awful, first Val, now Bronson.
It would almost be pathetic if I didn't know you were a parody account.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I actually wouldn’t be too opposed to trying Kennedy again, but I think Bomber will stick with Duges. And so he should, he’s been immense recently plus that means we get to see Ronaldo again.

I don't want Johnson dropped. I don't want Xerri dropped either.
But Johnson has had more poor games than Xerri has.
Your distain for talented try scorers is awful, first Val, now Bronson.
It would almost be pathetic if I didn't know you were a parody account.
Holmes in 2017 was a try leaker as much as he was a try scorer. Same as Xerri. In fact Xerri has let in more than he has scored so hes in negative territory. That was a great example you raised actually.
But happy to part of looking into a parody accoutn each day , rather than yourself who is looking into a parody mirror.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Holmes in 2017 was a try leaker as much as he was a try scorer. Same as Xerri. In fact Xerri has let in more than he has scored so hes in negative territory. That was a great example you raised actually.
But happy to part of looking into a parody accoutn each day , rather than yourself who is looking into a parody mirror.

Do you have a wife/girlfiend/boyfriend/husband or even a friend that isn't blood related? Does anyone actually like you?

Were you dropped on your head, are you mentally challenged?

I just want to try and understand you that all?

Do you have a wife/girlfiend/boyfriend/husband or even a friend that isn't blood related? Does anyone actually like you?

Were you dropped on your head, are you mentally challenged?

I just want to try and understand you that all?
Hey Bob the builder, take a chill pill man. FAR OUT!!!