What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 10 sport report - Mixed news?

Stagger eel

Staff member
I said some people here stagger,i already pmd you over that issue 2 mths ago. and appoligised..its not like they are copy righted anyway.I have also seen thru these threads where u had had a gutfull of some of the crap thats gone on in here so i dont know why you are targetting me over my comments,although maybe i do know.

I have a difference of opinion with sooper which is fair enough but then you've gone ahead questioned my intelligence and knowledge..

I think you've played the man first.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Thats where u r wrong stagger i never Q yr intelligence at all.i said some people here.If you remember yesterday i actually said you r an intelligent man and to think about what i was actually saying.re some people on here..But you want to bag me out thats ok,and bring up me copying your imfo...For the record at that site there is no sh*t that goes on in respect to players that goes on here.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
No they arent kidding this is what they actually think,which goes to show you the intelligence and knowledge of some people.

Isn't this a public forum where people are entitled to there opinion on the players and the team? If you think Tim Smith is the better option so be it, I think he is a better option then Robson too, argue your point instead of criticising peoples intelligence.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
No-one has said he will crash, stop jumping to conclusions. Because he's so young there may be occasions where if the rest of the side isn't performing he may fall into a form slump and lose a bit of confidence like a lot of young players, especially halves to. Let's think long term here. I think he's our long term half, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets sent back to reserve grade next year to tune some skills and get some confidence back if he's playing poorly because that's what good coaches do.

lol why would that happen lol again . he is getting that this year,as i said earlier so many people on here have absolutely no friggin idea..i prolly get another infraction for that.

ED what is it u actually dont understand about what i posted?

I do not understand what you meant by what would happen 'again'? And what is he getting this year? And the 'lols' to that as well is all.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Isn't this a public forum where people are entitled to there opinion on the players and the team? If you think Tim Smith is the better option so be it, I think he is a better option then Robson too, argue your point instead of criticising peoples intelligence.

Oh, like i am the only one that calls "some" people idiots on here :roll:
Thankyou for your opinion,it is noted! :lol:

sooperdooper

First Grade
sorry Ghost of Dallas but if you and sooper believe that the ESL is stronger than the NRL than that's your problem not mine, now shouldn't you be plagarising posts from here onto a rival league forum??..that's what you normally do isn't it???..personaly, i don't know why you'd want to copy posts from people who are lacking in intelliegence and knowledge...

sorry stagger i may have mis read what you have meant...
i thought you were saying lowrie and robson are playing football that Tim Smith could never play... which is where i had a big disagreement.
but i now realise you refer to the competition they are in...

Raudonikis

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eels Dude

No-one has said he will crash, stop jumping to conclusions. Because he's so young there may be occasions where if the rest of the side isn't performing he may fall into a form slump and lose a bit of confidence like a lot of young players, especially halves to. Let's think long term here. I think he's our long term half, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets sent back to reserve grade next year to tune some skills and get some confidence back if he's playing poorly because that's what good coaches do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudonikis
lol why would that happen lol again . he is getting that this year,as i said earlier so many people on here have absolutely no friggin idea..i prolly get another infraction for that.

Quote:

I do not understand what you meant by what would happen 'again'? And what is he getting this year? And the 'lols' to that as well is all.

Ok,what i meant in reguard to "why would that happen" was you saying he may get dropped,so i lol again at that comment.
In reguard to the "whats he getting this year" comment, i was refering to what u said about him going back a grade to get some confidence and work on his skills,(when, as you mentioned,he starts playing badly) IE he is getting that already.Now.
working on first grade skills and building confidence.
Class is over for the day

Eels Dude

Coach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eels Dude

Quote:

Quote:

Ok,what i meant in reguard to "why would that happen" was you saying he may get dropped,so i lol again at that comment.
In reguard to the "whats he getting this year" comment, i was refering to what u said about him going back a grade to get some confidence and work on his skills,(when, as you mentioned,he starts playing badly) IE he is getting that already.Now.
working on first grade skills and building confidence.
Class is over for the day

Fair enough... I didn't say it WILL happen... but it MAY happen. How many halves do we see come into grade in the NRL and play well, but then become inconsistent after a season or two so will be dropped back? Sure he's gaining confidence now, he's playing great, I hope he never has a poor poor in his life and continues his run of form forever. But the reality is that as a young and experienced half that is unlikely and he will fall into a form slump and possibly be thrust back into reserve grade at some stage next season. I don't want that to happen, I hope it doesn't happen, but anyone with a logical mind would understand that there is a significant chance of that happening.

Glad class is over for the day, now you can go home and have some chocolate milk and a pop tart.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Dude i only have a logical mind..And stuff the milk n pop tarts i aready had 4 black schooners and 3 red wines.

Redback71

First Grade
robson is one I would like to keep. Dont like the idea of breaking up a halves kombo that is working. look at the warriors as an example.

Guvner

First Grade
sorry Ghost of Dallas but if you and sooper believe that the ESL is stronger than the NRL than that's your problem not mine, now shouldn't you be plagarising posts from here onto a rival league forum??..that's what you normally do isn't it???..personaly, i don't know why you'd want to copy posts from people who are lacking in intelliegence and knowledge...

Oh dear...

forward pass

Coach

Aahh - the penny drops. I was wondering who the hell was doing that. That is poor form as they were copied word for word. Raudonkis/Ghost of Dallas - how did I not connect the two ????

Raudonikis

Juniors
I read something here at that time,which staggs wrote,The imfo he gave us from the STH forum.So i did copy it yes.It was called sharing the love around,i didnt realise it was an issue or a drama and I thought stagger and i had sorted that out previously.