What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 10 sport report - Mixed news?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Tim Smith \\\\:D/

Sssshhhhhhh its a secret Kornstar..... hardly anyone is supposed
to know about Tim Smith.....
0,,5985786,00.jpg

If his shoulder operation works out and if he gets to train under DA & co and nurtured by PO & others, Tim will blossom into a NRL superstar.
The new environment and attitude around the Eels is what Tim has always needed.

Tim Smith:thumb
Oh well another cat is out of the bag or is it.....

Boooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
with no preparation I thought he did OK,

Hayne trained at 5/8 for ages and still couldn't cut it, its not something you just step in and take over

sooperdooper

First Grade
I think Tim has other issues to contend with before he puts on a pair of footy boots on again..I think his future is in the balance because of his neck injury.

Baiteri and Allgood will probably be in the part time squad..

from what i know tim is on the road to recovery and will be sweet to play again...

sooperdooper

First Grade
Jeff Robson, like kevin Kingston was signed on a base sallary and they're both been playing at a better level than Tim Smith, so i'd say both robo and kinga would be tied up somewhere before Tim Smith would be.

your kidding if you think they are playing at a level better than tim

Stagger eel

Staff member
No they arent kidding this is what they actually think,which goes to show you the intelligence and knowledge of some people.

sorry Ghost of Dallas but if you and sooper believe that the ESL is stronger than the NRL than that's your problem not mine, now shouldn't you be plagarising posts from here onto a rival league forum??..that's what you normally do isn't it???..personaly, i don't know why you'd want to copy posts from people who are lacking in intelliegence and knowledge...

SDM

First Grade
Sssshhhhhhh its a secret Kornstar..... hardly anyone is supposed
to know about Tim Smith.....
0,,5985786,00.jpg

If his shoulder operation works out and if he gets to train under DA & co and nurtured by PO & others, Tim will blossom into a NRL superstar.
The new environment and attitude around the Eels is what Tim has always needed.

Tim Smith:thumb
Oh well another cat is out of the bag or is it.....

Boooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

Or is it.

Raudonikis

Juniors
I said some people here stagger,i already pmd you over that issue 2 mths ago. and appoligised..its not like they are copy righted anyway.I have also seen thru these threads where u had had a gutfull of some of the crap thats gone on in here so i dont know why you are targetting me over my comments,although maybe i do know.

Raudonikis

Juniors
sorry Ghost of Dallas but if you and sooper believe that the ESL is stronger than the NRL than that's your problem not mine, now shouldn't you be plagarising posts from here onto a rival league forum??..that's what you normally do isn't it???..personaly, i don't know why you'd want to copy posts from people who are lacking in intelliegence and knowledge...

I dont think either of us said that?

Latest posts