What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 10 sport report - Mixed news?

Kornstar

Coach
That is not what I suggested regarding the above mentioned hookers, I just hope he is as good as what people are saying and if yes all the better for us.

Most promising player to come through since Hayne imo......i will "pump up his tyres" because the kid deserves it, i have been watching him for years and he ticks all the right boxes and appears to have a great attitude is tough as nails and has skill levels beyond his years!!!!!

I can't wait to see this kid play in the NRL!!!

I don't think he will be an instant success but by mid season next year i believe he will be the starting hooker!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Most promising player to come through since Hayne imo......i will "pump up his tyres" because the kid deserves it, i have been watching him for years and he ticks all the right boxes and appears to have a great attitude is tough as nails and has skill levels beyond his years!!!!!

I can't wait to see this kid play in the NRL!!!

I don't think he will be an instant success but by mid season next year i believe he will be the starting hooker!

i agree, and i don't think he'll be any more or less successful than our previous debutants in the last couple of years...but just like the others his game will mature and develop over time.

Kornstar

Coach
i agree, and i don't think he'll be any more or less successful than our previous debutants in the last couple of years...but just like the others his game will mature and develop over time.

This kid is definitely worth investing in and agreed, he will take time to develop, everyone needs to give him time because i believe he will be well worth it!

ianlovesparra

Juniors
really? ahead of robson who can play 6,7,9,13 and 14???...:?
Yep, if he was good enough and DA thought so, then he would of tied him up by now.
Mortimer 6
KK 7
MK 9
Kingston 14.
MK can play lock.
Feleti can play 6.
KK can play 6
Mortimer can play 7.
We have enough replacements.

I would be looking at a centre we have in the lower grades. You know who im talking about Stagger, the kid is a star and to good to be playing in the comp he is playing. God knows why he hasn't been moved up.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Robson hasn't signed anywhere either and you class them in the same category......

Jeff Robson, like kevin Kingston was signed on a base sallary and they're both been playing at a better level than Tim Smith, so i'd say both robo and kinga would be tied up somewhere before Tim Smith would be.

Kornstar

Coach
Jeff Robson, like kevin Kingston was signed on a base sallary and they're both been playing at a better level than Tim Smith, so i'd say both robo and kinga would be tied up somewhere before Tim Smith would be.

That's fair enough but their not, so you can't really use that arguement until one or both are signed before him.

Tim had several MOM performances this year in a comp he apparently couldn't dominate, how many have Kingston or Robson had this year?

I really like both players and would be very happy to keep one or both next year.