1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Channel 9 are useless!!!!

Discussion in 'NRL Media Watch' started by Hoofhearted, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Hoofhearted

Hoofhearted Juniors

2 great games of footy stuffed by a ridiculously useless mod televising it, missed half of the conversions because they were on an add break, no post game at all for that brilliant first game and as per usual in WA (I'm assuming eastern states are still going) the coverage finished straight after the siren!!

God I hope someone else gets the rights next time.

2. Saint Doc

Saint Doc Coach

Its hard to practice broadcasting live league when 2/3rds of the games of show are delayed

3. user_nat

user_nat Coach

To be fair, they pay money so they can play ads. They have to put them somewhere.

4. Sgt. Kabukiman

Sgt. Kabukiman Juniors

At least I found out that some person has some sort of power in Big Brother... 38 times.

5. Hoofhearted

Hoofhearted Juniors

The main gripe is the coverage finishing straight after the siren, I'm assuming it's just us and not the eastern states as we'll?

I have concerns they are going to do it on GF day just like last year, makes league look amateur. I bet the AFL coverage in Sydney is not effected like this.

6. pantherz9103

pantherz9103 First Grade

Soward was interviewed twice which was good but no one else. Channel Naaan at it again.

7. Usain Bolt

Usain Bolt Bench

In NZ they showed about 8 different players being interviewed after the game lastnight

8. roofromoz

roofromoz Bench

I was out last night and made the mistake of recording the live Nein telecast of the Roosters / Panthers match without the +20. Got cut off at about the 70 minute mark playing it back this morning. I guess there were stoppages, etc. plus probably a delayed kick off but I thought I would have at least got to full time.

Waited a couple of hours and watched the Fox replay. Much better anyway as Vossy was commentating.

9. kdalymc

kdalymc Bench

Cool thanks for that

10. Twatface Magee

Twatface Magee Bench

Extraordinarily useless tonight, the siren goes and its straight to the news.

11. PARRA_FAN

PARRA_FAN Coach

But the news is important. :sarcasm:

12. Pedro Morales Magonzales

Pedro Morales Magonzales Juniors

Also in glorious High Definition.

13. Spot On

Spot On Coach

Yeah, but hey, that 30 min pregame shit is just so fantastic. Nothing better than watching the OCD professor go through his warm up. Thrilling stuff.

14. Diesel

Diesel Coach

Anyone notice during the finals when they cut to the ads they have Rabbs advertising Harvey Norman's large range of ultra/HD tvs to watch the finals ...surely that ad is a piss take to all us fans that watch 9's coverage

15. Sphagnum

Sphagnum First Grade

I wish the AFL coverage ended as soon as the siren went. Would rather watch M.A.S.H reruns anyway.

16. Generalzod

Generalzod Referee

The Irony Ray Warren is promoting HD definition televisions for Harvey Norman yet Channel 9 don't even show the Rugby League in HD in Sydney which is their biggest market.