What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 doing more for AFL than NRL

NRLMad

Juniors
The Today Show was shown from Geelong today to promote the AFL preliminary finals. Barely a mention of the NRL finals.

What's the plan for next week's broadcast, give it's Sat/Sun GF's. I guess they may have planned to do Geelong today so that they can do the proper GF buildup for us next week?

redvscotty

First Grade
We all saw the AFL wankfest last year in regards to the Today show. I distinctly remember that f**king cum bag that reads the news (when the wonderous Georgie is off crook) singing some St Kilda song.

Desks done up with a the AFL colours, balloons and jerseys worn.... a week later, next to nothing.

firechild

First Grade
One would hope so but given channel 9's love of all things AFL recently, I wouldn't be surprised if they do it from the MCG.

dgsfan

Juniors
We all saw the AFL wankfest last year in regards to the Today show. I distinctly remember that f**king cum bag that reads the news (when the wonderous Georgie is off crook) singing some St Kilda song.

Desks done up with a the AFL colours, balloons and jerseys worn.... a week later, next to nothing.

Well your precious Georgie Gardiner is a massive Swans fan. Karl is an NRL man, as is Cam Williams. Not sure about Lisa, obviously a union fan first.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Well your precious Georgie Gardiner is a massive Swans fan. Karl is an NRL man, as is Cam Williams. Not sure about Lisa, obviously a union fan first.

Carl was on there spruiking about some AFL club he follows last week, I've also notice that when something RL related comes on, he's quick to mention AFL.

RodneyMaynard

Juniors
was watching a Current Affair on Nein last night before the Manly game, and they had a 10 minute story about the Brownlow red carpet, and the designers that certain AFL WAGS were going to be wearing. Absolutely ridiculous! I'm amazed they didn't direct viewers to Seven's broadcast of the Brownlow on Monday...:crazy:

12860059.jpg

Brutus

Referee

They ask that St Kilda clown who she was supporting in the NRL Grand Final and she said who's in it. Cameron Williams said "you're a Saints girl, why don't you go for the St George?" Her reponse was, "I don't really know what you're talking about, but whatever".

Pathetic. Good to see the 9 crew pumping up the sport they hold the rights to.

RL1908

Bench
Caught the sports segment of Ch9 5pm news half hour - saw they had AFL & Wallabies reports, but not any NRL, nor any mention of what their network is airing live at 7.30pm. (I doubt it was in an earlier part of the news).

docbrown

Coach
Caught the sports segment of Ch9 5pm news half hour - saw they had AFL & Wallabies reports, but not any NRL, nor any mention of what their network is airing live at 7.30pm. (I doubt it was in an earlier part of the news).

Do you reckon NBC would air the Sunday news without mentioning the Sunday Night Football telecast? Of course not.

9 are run by morons. There needs to be a massive cull.

no name

Coach
Do you reckon NBC would air the Sunday news without mentioning the Sunday Night Football telecast? Of course not.

9 are run by morons. There needs to be a massive cull.

Hopefully they start by culling the RL so someone decent can pick it up.

Latest posts