What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Perce

Juniors
Rabs adds more value than I would have expected. And Brohman taking the piss out of him is always funny.
How much did John Sutton look like he wanted to be anywhere else? Strange that the soft drink company would choose him for its promotion when he freezes so badly in front of a camera.

HECTIC!!!

LOL @ Heighnington continuing to pass him plates to smash. The reaction of the guy in the kitchen putting his hands on his head was hilarious.

Freddie telling Idris he's gone to the dark side cos he's got a gf lol

Brohman's Rabbs impersination during the Slater try was pretty good. LEGS LIKE PISTONS lol...

"Any chance you can do it for South Sydney?"

LMFAO.

It was good times last night yo.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hopefully Sutton can use the fat prick as inspiration and put in a MOTM performance and lead us to a big win. He's due for his annual good game pretty soon.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This is what I love seeing - people who don't take their shit so seriously the require watching something they hate and jumping on a forum to whinge about it.

:clap:

roboshark

Coach
thats what i waas thinking...they must have

actually i think they caught up towards the end of stuarts sharks gig

cleary89

Coach
saw a picture of robbo interviewing one of the saints players in the blues earlier this week. hopefully that will be funny.

Latest posts