What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Eels Dude

Coach
I generally don't post much in threads that don't interest me. The Footy Show does interest me and I find it incredible that people incessantly complain about this show whilst continuing to watch it.

I don't like Two and a Half Men, I think it's garbage - I don't go joining Two and a Half Men online forums to whinge about it. Nor do I watch it.

It doesn't make sense.

I know. I'm just stirring the pot. I actually agree with you and have made similar comments in the past in this same thread.

Eels Dude

Coach
Good luck to Idris with his acting career... he can barely speak in front of a camera. It will be interesting to watch his new show. Sorta reminds me of how Anthony Mundine claimed he wanted to become an actor post football. At least Idris isn't as badly spoken as Mundine is though, and Idris can certainly learn.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The Gould interview was quite good, says he wants to bring back the culture in Penrith like in the 80s and early 90s.

nqcowboy87

Bench
i know this is everyones opinion, but in the pat ive given mario the benefit of the doubt, but he might just be the biggest simpleon involved in rugby league, im surprised he has such a plum job with the nrl

hybrid_tiger

Coach
If only Beau Ryan broke a limb smashing that stuff in Farah's restaurant so we wouldn't have to watch the spastic on the field. Shit player and unfunny commedian who is very good at choosing his mates wisely.

Beau Ryan didn't have to trash Robbie Farah's restaurant. It made him look like a complete douche. Sure, it was for comedy. Although, it wasn't funny at all.

I still can't understand how you people can watch this trash, has to be the dumbest unfunniest garbage on tv aimed at the lowest of the low dinominator