What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

andrew057

First Grade
What did he say?

They showed a coke zero commercial of Sutton throwing no look passes and kicking knocking down targets using CGI, similar to the All Blacks commercial.

Brohman asked something along the lines of if it was really him doing the skills in the commercial and Sutton said yes, Brohman came back with, well wheres it been for Souths this year?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The look on Farah's face was pretty funny

LOL, he looked pissed as and i can't blame him.

Fair enough breaking 1 plate for a laugh, but that was way over the top smashing everything, spraying T sauce everywhere and throwing flower all over the joint.

I bet Beau didn't help clean up either.

Hooch

Juniors
I still can't understand how you people can watch this trash, has to be the dumbest unfunniest garbage on tv aimed at the lowest of the low dinominator

:lol:

I wanna watch a show about footy but I just cant bear this crap anymore.

Sounds like Beau is running out of friends, well thats a start. And get that imbecile Ray Warren off the screen... have you ever heard anyone more in love with the sound of their own voice?

Pigskin

Juniors
:lol:

And get that imbecile Ray Warren off the screen... have you ever heard anyone more in love with the sound of their own voice?

Quite the contrary. Even though he takes an age to say whatever he is saying or asking, Rabs actually asks some questions that make the interviews a little more interesting than anything that comes out of Fats or Fitler's mouth.

I find it strange that I am saying this myself. But I think its true.

A couple of his questions have actually led me to believe that they are making them up on the fly. Which is surprising to say the least.

Oink !

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Quite the contrary. Even though he takes an age to say whatever he is saying or asking, Rabs actually asks some questions that make the interviews a little more interesting than anything that comes out of Fats or Fitler's mouth.

I find it strange that I am saying this myself. But I think its true.

A couple of his questions have actually led me to believe that they are making them up on the fly. Which is surprising to say the least.

Oink !

Got to agree with this, Rabs saved fatty a few times tonight esp when the real deal (Geal) was on.

Snappy

Coach
I still can't understand how you people can watch this trash, has to be the dumbest unfunniest garbage on tv aimed at the lowest of the low dinominator

To sift through the crap to hear when they actually talk about footy, which when they do is interesting, such as Gus Gould interview last night.

I cant understand why you would open this thread when your not interested in the show.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If anyone reckons Beau's "destruction" wasn't a setup, well... :lol:

I imagine those plates were specifically bought in for Beau to smash and cleaning tomato sauce off a wall, that's no big deal.

Robbie's been on his Twitter saying "Beau is a dead man" which to me seems quite tongue in cheek.

Beau Ryan tearing up Farah's restaurant is the single funniest thing i've ever seen on the footy show. The look on Farah's face was priceless, and then he took his mood out on his woman lol (btw whats up with the gap between the teeth, if Robbie can afford a restaurant he can afford to fix his mrs teeth up).

LOL @ when Beau picked up the cash register and walked out saying "Allah" the way he delivered that line was hilarious.

DOGGIES BRO *crotch chops*

RedVDave

First Grade
Footy show was average last night I like the Gus interview was ok but it dragged on 5-10 mins to long IMO, started getting repetitive.

Benji looked upset @ Vossy
Sutton looked upset @ Brohman
Farrah looked upset @ Rabs..

Not a good look on the elder statesmen of the game, Vossy shows little respect at times and Brohman's jokes sometimes hit a nerve on some people.

P.S. was Freddy alive? he said bugger all.

Who would you have as panelists on the show?

I'd have Matthew Elliott, Benji, Sterlo, Vautin and Gould..

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hahahahahaha, I love it when Fatty does the head wobble! I've never seen him do that before, I hope he does it for the next decade!!

Vossy is a tool at times but Benji always has a sook when he gets the mickey taken out of him. Needs to lighten up.

Also Brohman's burn on Sutton was glorious.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Benji looked to take Vossy's jibes in good humour... did I miss something?

forward pass

Coach

Should read -
I still can't understand how you people can watch this trash, [insert 'it'] has to be the dumbest [insert comma] unfunniest garbage on tv aimed at the lowest of the low [should be lowest] dinominator [should be denominator].

Maybe you should be watching mate!

Latest posts