What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 tonight

El Diablo

Post Whore
What the bloody hell was doing with cutting to an ad break with 1 1/2 minutes left in regular time on the zero tackle, then coming back on the 2nd tackle :?

Bunch of bloody amateurs.

Dragon

Coach
haha i knew someone would post about this.

Absolute sh*t from Ch9. Im sure it had most ppl throwing their arms up in disgust.

Our coverage needs a definate overhaul, at least a service.....

El Diablo

Post Whore
Rabs nearly made me puke with all that shit he was going on about the Newcastle number 7 jersey.

Get Voss in.

Kaz

junior
Have you noticed with channel 9, when they go to a ad break mid game, you know that no-one will score any points for a while.

Complain tommorrow.

Complain about that, and the fact they turn the crowd volume right down. They make 30,000 sound like 30! :x

ironcross

Juniors
Kaz said:
Have you noticed with channel 9, when they go to a ad break mid game, you know that no-one will score any points for a while.

I actually pointed that out to one of my friends today. If there is an ad break, then there won't be a try, as they usually leave the ad's until a try is made.

The break in this crutial moment was rubbish! They have a delay of an hour or two for god sake!!

thuganomics

Coach
Kaz said:

Yea, Thats strange.

Stupid channel 9 :twisted:

Parra_Eels

Bench
i was f**king spewing. i was on the edge of my seat then i lost the excitement when they came back. it was pathetic from them

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Going to the ad at that time made it clear that noone would score during regular time. It was a real shame because the Broncos were on the attack and things were getting exciting. Surely they could have simply waited until the game finished and then gone to an ad.

On a positive though...What a game!!

Latest posts