What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 wants to kill of a sydney club

Perth Red

Post Whore
.Seriously
Your promo exercise "the AFL know how to run the game.Never heard you promote AFL before LOL.
I earlier noted" I may be wrong but didn't the Storm received extra funding"(my view) in response to your what the NRL should be doing to assist the Storm.
You brought the matter up initially , as to what if the NRL did this for the Storm citing how wonderful the AFL is,not I. FMD.

The response was, extra money was provided to the Storm.Showing exactly the Storm was given assistance .Confirming my view.

And of course Titans and Knights to keep them afloat by take-over.

Rally your comparing the $17mill Storm have revived to the $120mill plus that gws or the suns have received and the many tens fo millions more they will receive extra over the next few years? Chalk and cheese mate. And just for accuracy you asked a question, you didnt make a point lol

siv

First Grade
What about it? It’s no different than the nrlwa continuing to fund the WA Sg ball side if we got a Pirates nrl club. What’s the problem? it’s jnr development which should, in my opinion, be the responsibility of the state body, not the nrl clubs. Let them concentrate on running a professional sports business.

Not quite

NSWRL has money it issues as grants to all NSW Cup Flegg Ball and Matt's participants

Thunderbolt will be getting their Flegg and Ball grants from the NSWRL

My concern is that money is being diverted from VRL grass roots promotion program. When the Storm just like other NRL clubs should fund directly the additional costs of junior RL team that play in major national comps

This is a issue the NRL introduced when they moved $250k salary cap change from U20s 25 player roster to the Top 30+6 roster

taipan

Referee
Rally your comparing the $17mill Storm have revived to the $120mill plus that gws or the suns have received and the many tens fo millions more they will receive extra over the next few years? Chalk and cheese mate. And just for accuracy you asked a question, you didnt make a point lol

ROFL No I'm just showing that some clubs have benefitted with extra money by the NRL, to show in fact they are not the tight a*ses that some tend to suggest., especially with limited funding compared to the likes of the AFL.
You're getting desperate for a win, when I asked the question it was my understanding that the Storm did in fact received funding from the NRL.All you did was confirm that it was so.

I think at times ,you confuse half a win(rare for you) with your continual compulsive whining.