What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

Vossy has been bumped because of Hadley. Bolts has made up his friendship with Fatman and I believe it is why Fatty still has his job. Apparently him and Bolts get on like nothing happened. Hadley does not like Voss. That is why Andrew has not been seen for a while.

Loudstrat

Coach
So did Voss leave the Roast or was he punted?

Could Voss team up with Matthew Johns at another network?

Will Moffo ever explain his f*cking Voss twitter info - or is it like his great financial news?

Hooch

Juniors
So how does Hadley hold so much sway over Gyngell? Is this somehow about getting into Hadleys radio audience? Or has he taken one of his chins hostage?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...bolts-joins-nine/story-e6freye0-1226268808934

"For a long time in this city sport has been compromised by the fact certain broadcasters have refused to not only work but talk with certain others," Crawley said yesterday.

"Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end to that rubbish. At Nine, we don't care who goes to whose dinner parties -- we just want the best people in our commentary boxes.

"Ray Hadley is a wonderful sports commentator, in our opinion behind only Ray Warren when it comes to the big-time sports like rugby league."

What a puppet.

undertaker

Coach
Vossy has been bumped because of Hadley. Bolts has made up his friendship with Fatman and I believe it is why Fatty still has his job. Apparently him and Bolts get on like nothing happened. Hadley does not like Voss. That is why Andrew has not been seen for a while.

How do u know this is the reason fatty still has his job?

Moffo

Referee
Sif ch nein will lose the rights

Loudstrat, the twitter feed has already been revealed. Keep up you old androtop hag

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I think someone has had a word to Hadley. He's leaving more dead air now. Still going on about Hoffmans yellow boots though.

Mr Saab

Referee
I grew up listening to Hadley so i dont mind him as a caller. Voss is good, but not a fan of his voice.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Hadley not bad at all tonight..........untilateamgoesonattackandthenhetalksatathousandwordsaminuteandeverysinglethingismentionednomattethowminutebut as soon as the play breaks down he goes back to normal speed.

Latest posts