What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

Brutus

Referee
I've just been told 2GB didn't call the Souths v Bulldogs game.

This mob treat rugby league fans like shit.

And Nein do likewise by giving us Hadley and cutting Voss.

drago brelli

Bench
Williams is a serial harrasser. He's on the footy because 9 is a boys club. Where is Andrew Voss and Peter Stirling? Karl Stefanovic is a wanker. What the hell is Lisa Wilkinson doing on 9.? She's slumming it. She has an IQ but only has to use a small part of it when she is on the today show.

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I've just been told 2GB didn't call the Souths v Bulldogs game.

This mob treat rugby league fans like shit.

And Nein do likewise by giving us Hadley and cutting Voss.

Couldnt watch the first half, but heard it on ABC radio while driving. Good calling from Morrow, Ryan and the female commentator (dont know her name?)

Do 2GB ever call a game or go to a game. They're sometimes at their special "interactive studio".

ABC > 2GB

redvscotty

First Grade
The continuous call team who don't continuously call games.... they continuously dribble shit instead.

NrlCoach

Juniors
I get this feeling that it could be his last year with Hadley taking over as the premier caller next year.
god please no....
1373070_o.gif

Brutus

Referee
or Ben Fordham

Apparently Ben Fordham was on 2GB at the time of the Souths v Bulldogs game this afternoon.

He was doing his normal show of course which is far more important than an all-Sydney Good Friday blockbuster.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Williams is a serial harrasser. He's on the footy because 9 is a boys club. Where is Andrew Voss and Peter Stirling? Karl Stefanovic is a wanker. What the hell is Lisa Wilkinson doing on 9.? She's slumming it. She has an IQ but only has to use a small part of it when she is on the today show.

I'd like to see Richard Reid and Richard Wilkins call the game with sideline comments from Ethel the tea lady.

redvscotty

First Grade
RIchard Reid calling a game would be awesome.

HIm and Sowie did a thing on the footy show once IIRC...

"and there is Andrew McCullough, who apparently played a great game last week". nice of you to do your research, Rabs.

drago brelli

Bench
Voice of the people, Hadley, has a studio at his house. That guy is a workaholic. Does he ever see his family? MMM Monday night football sometimes call the game from an interactive studio at Fox. Roy and HG used to call the state of origins from the 'card table' as a joke, they never went to a live match now everyone are following their lead. Where is Roy and HG, gee I really miss them.

Brutus

Referee
Ray Warren hit his peak when he was calling KB Cup/Panasonic Cup games in the 80's. He was bearable for a fair portion of the 90's, but the last 12 or so years have been bloody oridinary. The guy obviously does not watch rugby league outside the games he calls.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I still heart Rabs - but I do find it disturbing when he says " I haven't seen a lot of [insert team] this year...."

Latest posts