What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
thank f$ck for that. Getting to the point where i may have heard "and at the 40m mark Morris is ahead by 2 lengths" tommorow night

StormHi

Juniors
Yay Vossy!!

I hope Hadley slips on a banana peel and does something permanent to himself so I never ever have to hear his Sh!t ever again.

Why don't 9 roster the three callers for each of the three games. Next week could be:
NSW Friday game: Rabbits
QLD Friday game: Hadley
Sunday game: Vossy

What am I saying, just get rid of that Hadley.

drago brelli

Bench
Channel 9 please pension this idiot off. I am sick of him as a caller. He has a poor command of the English language, slightly better than Fittler. I hate the way he crawls to Lockyer. Where the hell is Voss?

Bit harsh.

But I will agree with you if he starts talking about f**king horse racing at some point, and with the Slipper on tomorrow he is bound to.

drago brelli

Bench
Yes, he was talking about horse racing during the call, it's rugby league, not f@#*king horse racing. He also called Liam Fulton Leearm Fulton. I hate Warren and Gould. Why does the ABC call have to be 2 sec behind the TV.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Must be just the ABC, I sometimes go to the cricket listening to the ABC, and theyre usually a second behind.

Rabs is still a great caller, but Im sick of him or anyone else talking about irrelevant stuff while calling the game.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I get this feeling that it could be his last year with Hadley taking over as the premier caller next year.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
I'd rather put a pencil up my doodle-hole than listen to Rabs muddle his way through a game, but he's a million times better than that goose Hadley - he sounds like he's trying to push out a turd the whole game.

Patorick

Staff member
Yes, he was talking about horse racing during the call, it's rugby league, not f@#*king horse racing. He also called Liam Fulton Leearm Fulton. I hate Warren and Gould. Why does the ABC call have to be 2 sec behind the TV.
Google "radio synchroniser".

;-)

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I get this feeling that it could be his last year with Hadley taking over as the premier caller next year.

Oh f*ck God help us all!!!

Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. If Hadley get the No. 1 caller gig they had better get the TV rights of to another channel FAST!!!!

As for Rabs talking about the horse racing, Channel 9 are covering the races live tomorrow so I guess they have a directive to spruik it.

drago brelli

Bench
Must be just the ABC, I sometimes go to the cricket listening to the ABC, and theyre usually a second behind.

Rabs is still a great caller, but Im sick of him or anyone else talking about irrelevant stuff while calling the game.
What's great about Warren as a caller?