What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

beave

Coach
Hadley needs to remember that we can actually see what's going on, we don't need him talking a million miles an hour trying to paint the picture verbally of what is happening. If he just eased up a bit and wasn't so f**king obvious with the calling then he would be a lot more bearable, but that shit was painful tonight.

Last edited:

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
FFS there are a lot of whinging littles b@#ches on this forum... Always something to whine about. Here is a novell idea - try the mute button.
Sheesh....harden the f#ck up or go watch AFL. :roll:

eelandia

Juniors
I want to know how Fatty can work with this goose after all the shite Hadley has laid on him on redneck radio. I recall some songs a few years ago that his show used to play about Fatty and Sterlo - both very offensive. Yet Fatty works with him now?

Man up, Fatty.

alpine eel73

Juniors
I want to know how Fatty can work with this goose after all the shite Hadley has laid on him on redneck radio. I recall some songs a few years ago that his show used to play about Fatty and Sterlo - both very offensive. Yet Fatty works with him now?

Man up, Fatty.

He needs the cash ,he has a massive gambling addiction.:evil:

FFS there are a lot of whinging littles b@#ches on this forum... Always something to whine about. Here is a novell idea - try the mute button.
Sheesh....harden the f#ck up or go watch AFL. :roll:

Here's an idea, if you don't like what you're reading in this thread take your own advice - f**k off. There's a little x in the top right corner of your screen.

Harden the f**k up and go join an AFL forum

Tom Shines

First Grade
Refreshing to hear Hadley commentating on tele.

I don't know if its good yet, but its certainly different.