What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

channel nine news: dykes wants out

Booyah

Bench
Dykes wants out. Doesn't agree with the style of play. What is this, the Anderson era all over again?

Special K

Coach
Only problem is we are skinny on halves...

f**k it I'd keep Dykes and play him in PL if he wants out that badly...

Remember Finch was gone according to the worm 2 days ago...

Bookie

Juniors
Hopefully its just Weidler bullshiitting again. Although most of you guys would keep Dykes in favour of Nod, well, Nige and Nod combo works pretty well. Lets see what the fallout is

Sam

Juniors
They reported a while ago that Kimmorley wasn't happy with the club and the club wasn't happy with him but Kimmorley's manager said that he would see out his contract. Don't believe anything Weidler says. (What's with the Mork impression with his hands when he talks. Nanoo Nanoo!!)

what bullsh*t editing was that on raper's interview earlier in the year.

"he had his detractors when we first wanted to sign him [CUT HERE]... but he has proved everyone wrong" (or along those lines)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Booyah said:
Dykes wants out. Doesn't agree with the style of play. What is this, the Anderson era all over again?

Yes, and have no doubts, it was always going to be with this merkin Raper in charge.

Will there be more?

It's not bullsh*t either for those that are wondering.

Inferno

Coach
f**k

I wonder if he is complaining about about the style of play or the lack of stye of play:S

Bookie

Juniors
I love Wiedler. That guy came to my school on Monday to give a speech on how good he was, and how good Anthony Mundine was. What was more enjoyable wqs a fart by one of my fellow classmates.

Anyway.

I love it how Weidler just pulls the most sh*t out of his ass at once. "OK, I know its Thursday night at 10pm and I'm reporting for the NRL Footy Show from outside Aussie Stadium, but Damien Martyn has decided to join the Cantervury Bulldogs on a temporary contract. We dont know what for yet, but look for the Bulldogs to field a strong side inthe pre season cricket compettition. In other news, Ma'a Nonu is off to english rugby union club, Newcastle. I'm Danny Wiedler"

Cut to Sterlo: "Love ya work Danny. Everyone, Danny Weidler"

*wait as Footy Show audiesnce see "Clap Now" sign flashing above their heads then start clapping*

Latest posts